hell yeah

"what! so you haven't had sex yet?"

"shh! lower your voice!" freen looks around the office to make sure no one heard namtan. "it's not like we never had sex before. it's just that we're waiting for their divorce papers to arrive before we do it."

"why?"

"she feels guilty if we'll do it while she's still legally married to the father of her kid."

"and so?" namtan raises an eyebrow. "i'm sorry. i don't get the point. you're okay with emily now, right? what is she still feeling guilty for?"

"i don't know..." freen shrugs. "maybe that's how she wants to show her respect to mew and emily before the court finalises everything."

namtan hums. "but her ex-husband-to-be is already screwing another woman, right?"

"well..." freen shrugs again, but realises she run out of answers. "look. i respect becky and her decision, whatever it is."

"sweet." namtan playfully jabs her. "but i'm curious... is she allowing you to kiss her?"

freen nods. "everything is allowed until here." she draws an imaginary line across her waist.

"ooh. hot. i suppose that means you make out a lot." namtan picks some papers from the nearby table and fixes it. "and then sleep it off after?" she chuckles.

"are you mocking me?" asks freen, annoyed.

"chill!" namtan's still laughing. "i'm sorry." another laugh. "i admire you, really. this must be tough for you." freen was about to speak but namtan interrupts her. "i know you respect her decision. that's totally fine. i'm actually amazed at how you two can control it."

"well, i've to admit there were times we almost... snapped," freen admits. "the recent one was a few days ago. remember it was raining the other night? we were making out and got carried away. she usually stops me whenever my hands get playful. but that night she allowed me to take her top off ."

namtan's eyebrows rose. "take it off like... half-naked in front of you?"

"yup."

"then what happened?"

"becky's terrified of thunders." freen chuckles. "we lost the momentum after a loud thunder disturbed us."

"you should have coaxed her back after she calmed down."

freen shakes her head. "unfortunately, emily's terrified of thunders too. she came knocking at the door. becky had to rush to get herself dressed. the three of us slept together that night."

"what a tragic sex story." namtan sighs. "do you think you would go down that road if the thunder didn't happen?"

"can't say. i always stop whenever i feel like i'm taking it too far. i don't want to push her into it."