bachelorette party

freen takes her phone out to reread the message from nam two hours ago, making sure she got the correct room number before buzzing the door.

she presses an ear against the wood and listens. she hears muffled female voices inside and could make out noey's laugh.

yup. this is the correct room.

she presses the buzzer button and holds it for three seconds.

the people inside the room scream in excitement. she wonders why.

finally, the door opens ajar. freen notices the dim light inside. a woman with long blonde hair juts her head out.

"captain? what are you doing here?"

"song? wow. you're here too!" says freen, surprised.

song cranes her neck around as if looking for someone else. she turns back to freen. "are you the one they sent?"

"sent? who?"

song eyes the suit and tie attire freen is wearing. "the stripper?"

freen gets horrified. "what!"

song pulls freen inside the room and closes the door right away. with her eyes still adjusting to the dimly lit room, freen could get a glimpse of several females in the area, all looking at her.

"sorry, girls. false alarm." song drapes an arm over her shoulders. "but guess who's here?"

"captain!" they say in unison.

freen then realises it's the former sau troop c inside. they all hug and greet her.

"oh, my god, freen!" noey, who's wearing a white casual dress and a crown on her head, comes over to hug her too. "i thought you wouldn't make it? and what's with the suit?"

"i'm supposed to meet with my lawyer today about a contract for one of my investments." freen tucks her hands in her pockets. "but he cancelled the last minute, so i swung by here instead. i'm not really into bachelorette parties, but since nam said most of the troop will be present, i thought why not go here?"

"i'm so glad you came..." noey smiles drunkenly, putting an arm around freen's shoulders. "come. some of my guests will be thrilled to see you."

"are you drunk?" freen asks as noey leads her to the other people in the room. "and why won't you turn on the lights?"

"not yet drunk... and they said a surprise is coming over, so they wanted it dark..." noey approaches a figure. "hey, orn."

"hey!" orn hugs freen excitedly. "wow. i was sad when noey said you weren't coming. glad you made it!"