Chapter -2

Author's Pov

[still in 2017]

Next Day in the morning Seokjin suddenly woke up from the loud bangs in the front door of his house. As he is a late riser, when he saw it was only 8 in the morning he grumpily sighed and walked downstairs to see who it was.

Outside his door 2 people in full black and white suit was standing at his door step, they introduced them self and they said they are from XYZ Vehicle Insurance Company. The came to inspect about the car accident. Basically to see its worth it to Compensate for the car or not as it was Bumper to Bumper coverage insurance. They Flooded him with loads of question this early in the morning that Jin couldn't even register half of it and just replied with whatever came to his mind first. He didn't even offered them any thing to drink as he himself was still half in sleep to even properly greet even himself. He is so not a morning person.

It was almost 10am when they left Jin's house with all the answers they needed. By then Sleep has already left Jin's mind when reality set in him as to what he has to plan and do now. So without any second thought he walked upstairs took a shower and started his plan of action.

Seokjin is not use to unknown people around him so it was really a tough decision of his life but he knew to save his parents precious house he had to make a tough choice and he is willing to take the step and let people in BUT with a few set of strict rules.

And So with a determined thought he put an Advertisement on the Internet saying

"Housemate Required. 7 rooms available with each room having

walking closet and washroom. Shared Kitchen, dining area, Living

room & Backyard and Rooftop.2 storey House with 4 rooms available

upstairs and 3 rooms downstairs with kitchen and other areas.

Clause: - Will have to share the house with the landlord itself.

It's a 15 minutes walking distance from Seoul National University.

Interested canditates please contact Kim Seokjin

[Ph. No: - +82 XX XXX YYYY]".

With that the first part of his Somewhat crazy plan sorted. Now just he has to wait for people to call. When he finished all this he looked at the watch and realized its almost time to go to his restaurant[cum bar]. So he quickly got dressed and went down stairs but as he was already late he didn't made any breakfast, only took an apple and drink a glass of juice and left for his restaurant.

When he reached the restaurant he saw only 2 employees have came. He was confused as to what happened to other. So he decided to ask those 2 who is present their. The 2 people are the oldest employees of the restaurant.their name's were LEE KWAN[UNCLE LEE 1] & LEE MIN-HO[UNCLE LEE 2]. They have been their since his father started this business. And when he asked about the other employees UNCLE LEE 2 replied that they left job as the thought seokjin is not capable of running the business . They were afraid that they won't get paid here if they even worked.

As a calm minded Person he quickly hanged a "temporarily closed" sign. Then took out another white board and wrote "Serving and Cleaning Employee required part time/full time both opportunities available. Experience Cook with helper and a Bartender required" and hanged outside the Restaurant. He also Posted the same online Using His father's Restrobar's Name that is "JINNIE'S WORLD" Restrobar.

"TIME LAPSE TO 1 WEEK LATER"

Within a week he interviewed , tested and appointed 2 cooks with 3 helpers, 1 barista, 3 full time Serving Waiter/waitress,1 part-time waiter and 1 full time Bartender and 1 part time bartender. Though he still need more employees but right now he can start his work with this. And with that JINNIE'S WORLD is back to business. Jin was so happy today that he almost forgot the crisis he still had in hand. But not to worry cause that problem was also about to sort very soon.

He was so busy this week that he almost forgot that tomorrow morning 2 Tenant specifically 2 brothers will come to meet him to talk about the rent and other queries . By the time he remembered it was almost about to be 8 in the evening and he has a lot of cleaning to do in his house so the tenants won't ran away seeing the amount of dust in the room that were not been used for a few months already. So He quickly left his Desk and told uncle lee 1 to handle everything in the here as he has some works to do at home So he is leaving. Uncle nodded and took Jin's position to complete the remaining work. Uncle Lee 1 is like an all rounder here from his father's time. Although he is the manager here but he is a multitasker. And as for Uncle Lee 2 - he Over sees the finance and accounts related parts and aslo Generates the tabs and Bills.

As Soon as Jin Reached home he took the broom mop cleaning Liquid - basically everything to clean a room dust and germ free. Oh and he also took the room fresheners so that after cleaning the room would also smell nice.

After almost 4 to 5 hours which felt like an eternity to Jin, the rooms were completely clean and dust free with a Very light Jasmine Scent which is really refreshing. After feeling content he left the last room and went to his own room which was the biggest room with a balcony and a nice view of his backyard.

It was already around 3 in the morning when he was done with cleaning so he took a shower to clean of all the dirts from his body from all the cleanings and he was so freakin tired that he skipped dinner again and opt for a glass of milk only. and then run to his room like a zombie whose been deprived of sleep for a long time. And that day he slept like a baby.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hah!!! another chapter done and am also tired as fuck like my jinnie baby..

Hope u guys like it. Please comment or at least vote so that I would know that its worth all the sleeps am not getting..!!

Feel free to point out my mistakes .. Am all ears for your suggestions too..

Thanks a lot.

I 💜U a lot 😘😘