CHAPTER-5

MIN YOONGI & JEON JUNGKOOK

Date 16th December 2017

Yoongi's POV

It was suppose to be a calm and silent day for me as my Dad was outstation to look over some matter in Incheon's cafe. I was very happy that I will get to sleep peacefully without anyone's nagging or constantly threatening of throwing me out of the house to see how the world works and all sort of stuff. I mean I am MIN YOONGI the one and only son of MIN YAMIN 'THE OWNER OF THE BEST CHAINS OF CAFÉ ALL OVER SOUTH KOREA'- "THE DREAMER'S Café"- has around 20 branches all over South Korea. And am the sole hire of all of those cafes. So why the do I have worry about anything in the world. Sir Yamin I mean my sweetheart Appa has everything ready for me. SO ALL I Want to do is sleep peace fully but I guess not today again cause THE GREAT MIN YAMIN has returned home suddenly.

Oh just Wow !! now he is here with his manager and Appa is shouting for me from downstairs. Let's get up & see what today's topic of lecture is..!

I walked downstairs and greeted my appa with a hug and bowed to the manager as a respective gesture[u see am not a mannerless kid still my father intends on teaching me to see the world with broad perspective- like how broad appaaaaaaaaa]. I took a sit opposite them and looked at my appa who is giving me a look that is somehow creeping me out but I didn't say a thing yet. Suddenly my appa Stood up while looking at me with those creeping eyes and said " U see boy I have tried every positive aspect of teaching you how to be civilized and socialize for the sake of my café's. But with that Frown Face of yours and that IDGAF attitude u can not be any of my café's Future owner, So I Have decided to Adopt Lee Hyun's Son who is very Polite ,can get along with people easily and also interested in running a business unlike u who is only good with hands and always sleeps like a pig".[{Note:- By HANDS he meant beating not the other thing u all r thinking😂}] To say that am shocked would the the understatement of this universe, am beyond shocked. While trying to process the news I tried to speak to appa but nothing came out except for a Yawn all of a sudden which only made appa sighed like he is actually done with me for real this time and ready to throw me out cutting all ties..

I sat there silently for a while and speak out only when I felt i was mentally stable. I Directly went to my dad, kneeled down in front of him not seeing eye to eye to show my respect and softly started speaking "appa I might not be the best kid but please at least give me a last chance to prove my self. Don't u think umma would have wanted that too?(this trick always works on him as i saw his eyes soften a bit hearing about umma). I know u always have a plan B in anything u say or do. So tell me what to I have to do to change your mind about everything that u just said. U have my word appa I will Change like the way u want me to be. U are the only person I have. Umma left us while I was still a baby. So u are my everything & I will to anything so that I don't Loose u Or disappoint u anymore in the future" I concluded and looked at my father hopefully to get some answers or even conditions and am ready to do everything he will ask to me do now.

Appa Drank a glass of Water brought by one of the maid aunts of our house and Stood up again and started Pacing around the living room for quite some time and then all of a sudden with a determined look he said "ok Yoongi i have decided that I am giving u Till your University graduation time. Starting now U have to move out and stay on your own and work part time in The DREAMER'S café near Seoul university. U cannot use my status anywhere till u prove yourself worthy. I know that part time job's money can't Help u to earn a comfortable living so like any other middle class family kids u will also get some pocket money from me every month. But remember I am asking u to move out not for sleeping and studying. U are a good student but that doesn't mean u can achieve everything only with studying. So U have to prove your worth as a Person And also as the Future Heir Of the MIN"S business that is THE DREAMERS CAFÉ's HIER". And With That appa left with his manager not before shouting "U HAVE A WEEK TO LOOK FOR A PLACE TO MOVE OUT AND START WORKING AT THE CAFÉ. I will Inform the new Manager their that I have appointed u personally. Dont say anything about our relationship to him or anyone now till u Graduate from University".