CHAPTER- 7

MIN YOONGI & JEON JUNGKOOK

YOONGI's POV

After freshing up am back to earth and now I can fully focus on the current situation or should I say crisis at hand. I came out of the washroom and looked at kook who is still on the ground where he fell down when I kicked him. Hey 'get up dumb ass' I said with a straight face but when my eyes fell on his neck my eyes went soo big that it can actually pop out of my eye socket. "WHAT THE HELL DID U DO YESTERDAY KOOK" I PRACTICALLY WHISPER YELLED seeing all those hickeys all over his neck and chest as far as I can see from his low cut shirt. He completely went red and I saw him daydreaming with the most cutest bunny smile being all shy. "Hmmmmm So my best friend already got laid I guess" I said and he practically high jumped from the ground to my bed and shouted a BIG NOOOOO. WELL THAT'S THE BUNNY WHO I KNOW AS HE ALWAYS HOPS AND JUMPS AROUND LIKE HOW HE DID NOW. like how the hell he even does that??????[He was a Bunny in his last life am 1000% sure now]

He practically started explaining everything the second he jumped on the bed and believe me when me when I say this that he actually explained each and every details of that person. He straightway spoke for 2 hours drinking 3 glasses of his favorite banana milk. Watching him this happy I didn't wanted to interrupt him and let him speak his heart out.

He practically explained everything twice I swear. And by the end of it I can see he fell for the person very badly But he doesn't realize it yet. Seeing him like this I actually wondered how can a person fell so hard even without knowing the other person's anything let alone the name. He only knew that person's initials and that is "K.T".

"Kook Kook kook KOOOOOKKKKKKKKK JEON FUCKING JUNG DUMB ASS KOOK LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEE" I PRACTICALLY shouted to get his attention back to me. And so he did after my swearing and yelling. I started "Listen I get everything but u see I have to find a place before appa comes back and we only have 2 days so can we please start working on that for fuck's sake!!" He nodded like a kid and handed me a thick file and I got confused seeing that. Then he started speaking while I put down the file and started looking to the content of the file " u see bro I am also searching for a place to shift and this is my way of searching. There is 6 places I have sorted out from almost 15 to 20 ads in the last 1 month" he completed his line and looked at me to say something but I was so engrossed in the file I didn't replied for a couple of minutes. Then I looked up and asked have u contacted all of them? I asked and he nodded a no. " u see this last 2 house I Haven't yet as they are new add on to my list. This 2 adds were posted within a week to 10 days guess , so didn't had the chance to contact them yet. So am thinking we both can contact them today and see if theirs's any room vacant yet" kook said and I looked at him asking why shared house and mot small sharing apartments?? He Stood uo and sincerely replied "firstly it was a random decision as the houses looked pretty awesome and more spacious. & second and most importantly Its good for u. U see your father is practically kicking u out for your poor social skills and I kind of feel that if u live with more people u can definitely work on your social skills way better that the cafe anyways. THE MORE THE MERRIER U SEE😉". And thirdly if there is more than 1 room available we both can stay at the same place. Wouldn't it be great?" he said excitedly. I think he got a valid point here So I finally speak up saying ' ok see kook I have already contacted this first 4 houses and cancelled due to issues and all so this 2 is our only option now so u call the first one and I will call the one that's near Seoul university. And don't forget to ask if 2 rooms are available or not? Okk now call yours and I will came mine, saying this I got up dialed the number on my phone and went to the Balcony to talk more patiently as kook already started his call and he is a freaking loud speaker .

The line rang for some time and Someone practically shouted a hello and I got scared hearing the voice and then he spoke very softly apologizing and asked who I am. Then I introduced myself and and asked him about his add and he said all the rooms are still available although 2 boys will be coming over tomorrow morning to see the place. I got hope hearing his words and basically out of habit I said I actually need a place where I can sleep peaceful. Hearing this he just chuckled and said u can do that but there are some rules u have to follow if u want to stay here. I contemplated a bit but still agreed to meet him at around 4p.m the next day and cut the call.

Oh shit I forgot to mention about 2 rooms as kook said he also wants to shift with me. But that wont be an issue i guess cause all the rooms are still available asper his words. So we will speak directly tomorrow I thought and went inside.

The moment I went inside I saw kookie sitting in the farthest corner of my room looking down like a lost puppy. "What happened bro" I asked. He then looked up with teary eye and said " bro they sold the house to some big company so that's not an option anymore". Don't worry I already got the appointment for the house near Seoul Uni and its still vacant. We are meeting Mr. Kim Seokjin tomorrow at 4p.m. So if u have any appointment or gig just cancel it before hand Kook. This house is kind of our last chance as per your words " REMEMBER". So no bullshit and no Flirting their am warning u kook.

Hearing this kook pouted and said " Bro I don't flirt with anyone, rather they try to flirt with me and that's not the same thing. U see am a good boy".To which I smirked and replied "Yeaa yeaa your neck is giving the witness of how much of a good boy you are kook" With a wink afterwards and he went all red again. ooooohhhhhh hell This boy Surely is too much whipped for that K.T person. Now am even getting curious as to who the fuck got my cute bunny all shy and a blushing mess like this?

And with that the whole day went by with us teasing each other, laughing fighting gaming and most importantly eating and sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------

Thats all for today.

Good night.

💜 U all. byeee