CHAPTER- 8

"MEETING WITH THE OWNER OF THEIR LAST HOPE"

Date 17th December 2017

AUTHOR'S POV

After preparing some lunch and devouring it like the most delicious thing of this world Seokjin Looked at the time. It was only 2:30 in the afternoon. He thought of taking a short nap as he was actually too tired from all the works of yesterday then today's morning meet up then lunch an all. So, to say he was hella tired wouldn't be an understatement at all. And while thinking about taking a nap or not he actually fell asleep in the kitchen table while cutting the fruits. So, to be Precise "he was holding a knife when he fell asleep".

Yoongi's POV

My house is like a 3 hours journey to Seoul University. Mr.Kim has shared the exact location this morning. We started our journey for the meeting around about 1p.m and right now we are standing in front of the house.

This is really a very beautiful house from the outside. Its like a fresh breath of air in my dull life. I don't know what the future holds but there is some kind of positivity in this house that's making me want to believe I can do just about anything now onwards if I get to stay here.

While I was staring at the external beauty of the house kook already went near the door and rang the bell multiple time But no one responded. Then he came back to me and said that we might have been pranked that's why no one is answering the door. Hearing this I speedily went near the door and rang in twice and suddenly someone opened the door with a knife in his hand and kook started shouting frantically. I mean I was scared too. Who the fuck answers a door with a knife LIKE THAT??

Jin's POV

I suddenly jolted of my seat hearing the door bell and without thinking twice I opened the door. Their 2 boys around my age was standing. Seeing me one of them frantically started shouting for dear life and I got confused for a couple of seconds as to why he is being this much dramatic but then I saw the knife I was holding and I quickly put it down and attended the door again apologizing . Then the shorty introduced himself as MIN YOONGI and said the other one is his best friend JEON JUNGKOOK. Wow what a combo of best besfriend I thought " ONE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGRY CAT AND THE OTHER ONE IS A BIT DRAMATIC BUT CUTE😂". OowwhhHH NOO NOOO NOOOO SHHIITTT😬 I STARED FOR TOO LONG. AVARTING MY GAZE I INTRODUCED MY SELF AND CALLED THEM IN. ONCE THEY CAME INSIDE THEY SAW THE FRUITS AND THE KNIFE AGAIN AT THE TABLE AND GAVE ME A KNOWING LOOK AND I JUST CHUCKLED EMBARASSINGLY.

AFTER A TOUR OF THE HOUSE THEY WERE REALLY AMAZED AND SAID THEY WANT ANY 2 ROOMS FROM UPSTAIRS. AND I AGREED BUT AS 1 ROOM UPSTAIRS IS MINE AND 1 OTHER IS FOR Park Jimin as he has already selected the 2nd room so they will have to adjust with the 1st and 3rd room from the right. There is 3 room in the left too but am not going to rent my sister and my parents room and the other one is mine. So they have to be on the right part of 1st floor. Jihyun selected a room downstairs near the backyards . That room has the most privacy as its not connected to any other rooms. Jihyun selected it while secretly telling me that he wants a break from his brother's nosiness.

So now everything is settled as they abide by the two rules of the house. They also don't have any problem with the rent as Mr. Jungkook bragged that he alone can pay for the two of them by the salary he is getting from being the official Singer of some society he didn't mentioned yet.

Yoongi & Jungkook will be shifting withing 5 to 6 days they said. Both of them Already wired their pre deposit amount although I said they can do that while signing the contract but they said they don't want to risk losing this convenient rooms for the sake of any thing. Around 7 in the evening after settling everything, more like Jungkook chattering with me and yoongi listening to our blabbering. Jungkook called me Hyung all the time while chattering about this that and everything. It warmed my heart . He is really a cute bunny while yoongi is kind of the silent one. He too was participating in our chat but me and JK were totally into talking. We have a thing in common and that is MUSIC. We both love music, though he is a professional and when he sang a song for me during our chat I was mesmerized and yoongi was looking at him like a proud dad.

So, by far 4 rooms settled 3 to go. Lets see what SAMPLES I get for those 3 rooms.

----------------------------------

A SHORT ONE

Hope u like its.🫰🏼

Will be dropping another chapter in an hour.

💜 U all..