CHAPTER 21-'HOSEOK & ROSE'NEMESIS DRAMA

[no individual POV continued]

NAJOON:[NOODED HIS HEAD TO HOSEOK] TO KNOW ABOUT THE INCIDENT U ALL HAVE TO KNOW HOW IT STARTED AT THE FIRST PLACE.

JIMIN: THAT WOULD BE LONG I GUESS...[YAWNING]

HOSEOK: KIND OF. But i would like to say i am not at fault here or anywhere in the past. In my defense she provoked me all the time.

[hearing this jimin laughed hysterically ]

Namjoon:- So,

"basically me and hoseok knew her since high school days. We were at the same school. she and hobi both had dance classes together were as we 3 had music class together. Rose being a bitch used to hit on most of the guys of our school. one day a guy named LEE CHOI-JUN joined our school. He was a a great dancer and a rapper as well. We got close soon based on our choice of interest. The day he joined school, Rose practically started throwing herself on Choi but he show her no interest and avoided her at all cost. Choi since day one of his joining protected hoseok from rose's bully. And she started hating Hoseok more for that. whenever she would get hoseok alone she would throw nasty words at him and bully him alot. Hoseok was not at all outspoken back then. he use to be very timid and Choi was so fond of hoseok's nature. One day after gym class when we were taking shower hoseok slipped and twisted his ankle and was about to fall when Choi hold him close to prevent him from falling in the ground. Their was a vibe of something between hoseok and choi since day 1. They were kind of seeing each other before the shower incident. When Choi helped him they were too close basically entangled with each other lost in the moment.Choi helped hoseok to stand up and in that process somehow they ended up touching each other's lips. That looked like kissing in pictures. Rose witnessed everything and captured their pictures like that and next day she spread it in the school calling out hoseok a whore. HOSEOK FACED A LOT OF BULLY THAT DAY WHICH BROKE HIM MENTALLY AND HE STOPPED COMING TO SCHOOL FOR ALMOST A WEEK.But no one knew it was her deed but Choi being a good hacker He hacked the profile from where it was leaked and through ip he got to know it was rose's deed. He being a cunning fox did some research on rose and within 2 days all of rose's cheap deeds and sleeping around was spread not only on the school's website but all over internet. TURNS OUT SHE ALSO SLEPT WITH 2 TEACHER'S OUR OUR SCHOOL. She was expelled afterwards. that was the day the 'WHOLE NEMESIS BETWEEN ROSE AND HOSEOK STARTED' AS "THE DAY SHE WALKED OUT OF SCHOOL WITH SHAME" WAS THE DAY HOSEOK RETURNED TO SCHOOL HAND IN HAND WITH CHOI ANNOUNCING "THEY ARE ACTUALLY DATING". HOSEOK slapped her hard for spreading fake rumours about him when he tried to slap hoseok shouting saying he did this to her.

Everything died down after that. We peacefully completed our Schooling and then joined Uni. First day was soo good that i didn't realize we have to face shit the very next day.

2nd day we had 1st 2 classes off so went to the cafeteria to have breakfast and to pass some time which we had. While we were eating and laughing about some shit we did someone shouted from our back "WELL IF THIS ISN'T THE WHORE OF OUR SCHOOL I WOULDN'T BE DAMNED. HELLO HOSEOK DARLING SEE WE MEET AGAIN." hOSEOK WAS TAKEN ABACK BY THE VOICE BUT KEPT HIS COOL BUT DIDN'T RESPONDED NOR LOOK AT HER. sHE CAME IN FRONT OF US AND STARTED USING PROFANITIES TO INSULT HOSEOK LOUDLY AND EVERYONE STARTED STARING. sO I STOOD UP AND SPOKE " DID U FORGET THAT U R THE WHORE WHO EVEN SLEPT WITH 2 OF THE TEACHER OF OUR SCHOOL AND GOT EXPELLED FROM THEIR. HOW DARE U CALL HIM NAMES. HE ONLY DATED A GUY U WANT TO GE BANGED FROM. U PATHETIC REASON OF A GIRL BULLIED HIM ALL THROUGHOUT THE TIME U WERE IN THE SCHOOL. SO SHUT UP AND GET LOST." HEARING THIS SHE GOT ENRAGGED AND THROW THE JUICE ALL OVER HOSEOK'S FACE AS HE CAN'T DO THAT TO ME. AND IN RETURN HOSEOK THREW THE ALMOST EMPTY GLASS OF DRINK IN HER DRESS IN RAGE AND SPOKE" DON'T PROVOKE ME ANYMORE OR U WON'T LIKE THE RESULTS ROSE" THEN LEFT THE CAFETERIA WITH ME."