CHAPTER -14

AUTHOR'S POV

Its been an hour since jimin dropped the food tray and left Jihyun's Room seeing how hard Kook was crying in Namjoon's Embrace. Seeing kook crying so hard like this really broke his heart. For jimin kook is exactly like Jihyun to him. While he left the room he quickly glanced at Jihyun who is sleeping like a dead man. But Jihyun is only pretending to sleep to that kook doesn't get uncomfortable Knowing he heard what kook has asked for to namjoon.

Everyone was sitting in the living area WITH JIMIN where he explained how kook was crying. Each and everyone was feeling down hearing that. All of a sudden they hear a low groan and looked towards the sound and watched the complete scene silently with all their mouth agape.

Kookie accidentally kicked a vase outside jihyun's room while walking with namjoon holding kook's waist firmly. Kookie groaned slightly in pain and namjoon quickly bend over to rub kookie's foot to ease the pain.

Namjoon's POV

hearing kookie groan in pain my heart ached the same like before. I don't know what this feeling is right now but I am sure I can't see kookie in pain at all.  The second i heard kookie groan slightly I quickly bend over to easy the pain by rubbing the foot lightly. "Is it better now babe aiii mean kook" i asked him nervously as i absent mindedly called him babe. Thank god he didn't hear it or I would have been dead i thought. He Nodded lightly and thanked me for the light rub. I stood up from my position and held him again by his waist and walked straight towards my bedroom. While walking through the living area I saw everyone's agape face but what cracked me the most was hobi who was looking like he is gonna faint any moment now.😝

Kook didn't even looked up once throughout the walk from Jihyun's room to mine. Once we entered My room He looked around and a small smile appeared on his face seeing my neat and clean room. Kook is the most organised person in this house. He has even helped most of the member's in settling down except for me. Not that he didn't offered but i declined saying i will manage as i didn't really had too much stuff with me. this is his first time seeing the room after I moved in. He was looking at my pics and picked up one of my favourite yet embarrassing pic.

He took the frame in his hand all smiley and turned around to look at me and i slightly turned away to hide my red face.

He came few inches closer to me with this photo and said very softly " u should smile more. U look so much adoring when u smile from your heart just like this photo". When I looked up i saw him genuinely saying this while looking at my pic.

I felt loved for the first time seeing him adoring my frame . Without thinking twice i embrace him with a soft hug tugging my face close to his side of the neck.. And HE HUGGED ME BACK. OMG i thought he won't but he did.. We stayed their for sometime enjoying each other's embrace and then kook spoke ' we need to get ready or u will be late for your meeting remember'. I sighed and looked at him still holding his waist and he looked down blushing... I felt like He is already healing from whatever trauma he was facing .. I don't know what this feeling is,that am having towards him but I will help him get better and be with him in anyway he wants..

Then we both took bath one by one and i gave him a purple hoodie and a black sweatpants. He will look adorable in it i thought....
But what I failed to notice is that am also wearing kind of the same color pullover tee with a black jeans.

He got ready and i saw jungkook looking shy after he came back from the washroom all ready to go out.
I didn't ask him anything though. We kind of looked at each other and went out in the living room where jihyun is also sitting right now.

They gave us some mischievous look which i don't know why.! But I didn't ask further just informed them that we will be back in about an hour .. i signaled them to get things ready by then and took kook's hand in mine before heading out. When we were heading out i felt someone's gaze from behind and looked in the direction upstrairs but no one was their. I looked at the members for the last time and headed out with kook hand in hand. I won't lie it felt like its the best thing of the world. Its like how it was supposed to be... Since the time i embraced kook i forgot all about why i came to stay their at the first place 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jimin is cute and i had a very hearty crush on him but with kook its like the perfect thing that could ever happen to me.

I don't know where it will lead me or us.But all i know is that we can be very good friends at least if not lovers.

______________
Namkook will rise and shine babyyyy

I love them sooo much....💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜