CHAPTER -6

JEON JUNGKOOK

Author's POV

Tomorrow came later than expected for our sleepyhead Yoongi as he suddenly woke up around an hour from when he drifted off and then he kept twisting and turning in his bed the whole night. Sleep was nowhere near him till  6 in the morning. But As expected from his best friend JJK – just like kook promised he came around 8 in the morning with a big document file to help his dear bro in need.

JJK's POV

Yesterday when yoongi called me I was really embarrassed about my situation which was actually worse than some can even imagine. Though he might have thought I was having s*x when he called me but the truth is am fortunately still a virgin[though was almost on the verge of losing it in the hands of an angelic sexy guy last night] But I intend to keep it that way till I found someone who could really capture my heart. So, as for yesterday's scene- I actually had a gig in one of the LGBTQIA+++ communities Hot Party Venue. This is my first time in this kind of party so I was more nervous than excited. When I first entered the venue I was in Awwwwww of the décor their. It was A Royal Masquerade Ball Room party themed decorations and all the people there were dressed according to the party. I was like an ODD one out there as I was wearing  all Black like- black jeans with a black hoodie and my black and white sneakers. 

As a carefree person I didn't really cared much about it as am not a guest here. I came here to perform some songs and will do just that and bye byee. Keeping in mind only that I moved towards the organizer who booked me for here and greeted him. But the next thing I heard blew my mind when the organizer said I cant perform now. I was about to argue with him like how can he say that at the end moment but even before I spoke he started again saying " Darling u have to change first. Look at what u r wearing. Do u really think I would let u ruin my Face cause of your dressing sense today. Look around u Babe it's a huge Ball and u MY pretty boy have to at least wear something sexy before u go on that damn stage" I was confused as to where am I gonna find something sexy to wear right now. So I told the organizer that my place is like 2 hours from here so how am I gonna find something like how u described?? He Smiled Seductively and said " oouuwww honey don't u worry I knew something like that might happen so I have already rented a Sexy suit for u. Here take the keycard and go upstairs Room 3022.take the lift and go to third floor. The room is the last one on the left side of the lift."

Taking the keycard I left and reached the room as per his instruction. When I entered I saw 1 of the most finest Boy to ever exist on earth. He was checking on a black open button suit. Frankly speaking I have never seen someone so Handsome so much sexy and not to say too angelic. He is the true epitome of Beauty although he was just wearing a white satin Top with a denim shorts. I was standing on the door still in aww of the boy when he suddenly looked at me and asked " Seen enough or should I Roam around here for u to pleasure your eyes some more pretty boy" hearing him calling me a pretty boy I was a total blushing mess But then I came to my senses and told him about the organizer and he said he is also here for the same thing and again turned around while checking other outfits.

 I closed the door and got a hold on my thoughts and started going through the clothes when he suddenly came in front of me and asked me to try on a blue suit. He was standing incredibly close to me that my breath got hitched. He was looking straight in to my eyes and I noticed that he is kind of lost in my eyes. I Smirked Suddenly seeing his this reaction. It was a peculiar feeling but in a good way but I can't explain as this is my first time feeling something like this. Unknown to each other we already came too close as our breaths were touching each other's face and before I could react or something he suddenly asked looking at my lips with sooo much love lacing his voice " May I?" and I mindless touched his face and he leaned in to my touch and looked at me expecting an answer and when I smiled and nodded he didn't wasted a single second and crashed his lips into mine. It wasn't a hungry kiss or something . It was really soothing. I felt like he was healing something inside me that he didn't even broke. We kept like that for a few minutes before he started moving his lips and soon I also started kissing him back. We were totally engrossed with each other within few minutes of just kissing and caressing each other, my hoodie and his shirt was already lying somewhere in the floor. I slowly started peppering kisses around all over his face and neck giving hickeys in between the kisses. He was a moaning mess by then but sudden he pulled me up from his chest and started kissing me with more passion and this time I was a moaning mess as he kept tugging on my lower lips for dominance which he won cause I was totally high on hormones considering this is my first kiss and make out for that matter. He slowly bend down and went on to my neck to mark the territory like his own.