Chapter -13

AUTHOR'S

'Guys lets make it as a surprise for kookie. But as he is in Jihyun's room they can see everything from the window. we need to plan something before starting our preparations' Jin said looking at everyone. They all were thinking but suddenly namjoon said he has to Go to the Uni to meet a lecturer today for some thesis he is currently doing during the break and he can use this as an excuse to take Jungkook with him. As the Uni is almost empty he will feel secure if someone like kook will be with him or something like that. Yeah this can work everyone agreed and for the First time Jimin looked at namjoon and smiled sweetly taking his hand all of a sudden while dragging him to Jihyun's door. Namjoon was completely taken a back by the sudden gesture and was over whelmed with their skin to skin touch. On the other hand Jin and yoongi both greeted their teeth looking at jim and joon's hand. Namjoon got totally red by the little one's action but he went with the flow as he was loving it.

Jimin was unaware of all the looks behind his back and even Namjoon's thoughts which was running wild with each passing second.

JIMIN'S POV

Currently me and namjoon is standing in front of my brother's room which is unusually quite. I let go of namjoon's hand when i saw our fingers were entangled with each other completely. I was embarassed at what I did so i didn't looked at his face. It was unintentional but why does our hands fit so perfectly i thought looking at my hand and I heard a chuckle from my side suddenly. And then he replied "yeah it fits perfectly with my hand". Did i say that out loud I thought looking at him with shocked big eyes and his looks comfirmed it. I am such an idiot.

I cleared my throat and knocked on Jihyun's door repeatedly before kook opening it taking a while showing his sleepy form. We went inside and saw both were sleeping and cuddling with Mr. Cuddles. This scene warmed my heart. Kookie again closed his eyes to go back to sleeping without a care of the world and I nudged namjoon to execute his plan.

Namjoon's POV

"Hey Jungkook please wake up I need a favor from you" kook opened one of his eyes and looked at me while asking in his sleepy tone 'what is it Hyung?'. First u wake up or u wont remember a thing i say now. Come on please I really need your help. Hearing my nagging kook woke up from his bed and went to the washroom to threw some water in his face to get rid of his sleep. He came back withing 2 minutes. "I am awake now so u continue" kook said nonchalantly and i panicked a bit before continuing 'U see I have to go to the Uni today to meet our special Alumni lecturer for a thesis I am working during this break and its my only chance with that professor. But I have heard that his reputation with boys is horrific and am scared of it. As u are a professional boxer , if u can tag along with me i would be grateful to you forever.' i completed my sentence with a please help me look and am looking at him expectantly .. He is in deep thought now. Both me and jimin are fidgeting in the spot we are standing. It was a great plan but i dont know why am so unsure of it now.. "Help us God" i prayed mentally while waiting for his answer.

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Namjoon bro is scared of just a alumni lecturer" this thing isn't fitting at all. Is he telling the truth? I have seen him handling many professors like a professional . but here he is saying he is scared? He doesn't have any ulterior motive right? I think am thinking too much. May be the professor is kind of cheap or something like that. 

I looked at him and saw that he is kind of nervous but not something with creepy vibes but am also too tired . I haven't slept for days now and am kinda hungry too.

OKK I WILL COME WITH U BUT WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME? i replied and looked at him. am too tired to even smile. But he smiled sweetly and asked what I want and in an instant I said I want 2 things. 1 is simple and another is kind of hard. If u can help me with the second one I will help u with everything from today onwards and wont ask for anything in return ever. So do u agree? i asked looking at him with a pleading eye. If he helps me with that then I will really be grateful to him all my life. Am really tired of my heart ache.

"State your things and i will consider it as long as it's not a criminal offence ." He replied and i took a deep breath before telling him my 2 condition's for helping him. See 

     Firstly, I want food right now .AM HUNGRY. I said and he looked at jimin who just nodded and went out. Then he asked what about the second one? I contemplated for a few second but then told him " U have to switch rooms with me and for that u have to talk to Jin hyung But u can't say its about me. U have to think of some reasonable reasons." Hearing me he straight away came to me and hugged me. It was so overwhelming that I can no more control my self and I burst out crying really hard in his embrace and he just stayed their rubbing my back and whispering soothing words to come me down. Once he hugged me like that everything I had kept inside from day 1 when I left London and moved to Korea crashed down like a demolishing house. I cried and cried and cried for a long time and he was still their embracing me softly but in a firm way as if its his way of saying " everything is gonna be fine, am always their for you. Dont worry I will make everything better for you". 

Once I calmed down I saw a food try with banana milk,chocolate brownies and pancakes. I looked at him and he said " i bought them for u earlier" with a sweet smile that melted me like butter. ''I know its your favorite breakfast" he said once again and i was like " how do u know that'? and he said " I have noticed😉" .

Without any further words I was about to take the food when he cupped my face and cleans the tears softly AND SAID " LISTEN KOOK IF U ARE REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE IN YOUR ROOM WE CAN TALK TO JIN TOGETHER. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE SERIOUS MATTER AS HE IS ALSO WORRIED ABOUT YOU JUST LIKE THE REST OF US". He is such a nice person and whatever he said is true but I am not ready to face this situation with anyone else. So I looked at him pleadingly saying I can't really face any of them including hyunie about this situation. He quietly nodded and helped me with my food. He sat beside me and fed me with his own hands so caringly as if am a baby. I looked at him and he was looking at me like he was seeing me for the first time. The look was so endearing and Pure loving that I just couldn't take my eyes of him. Just Like that he finished feeding me and stood up taking my hand . I looked at him confusingly and he said' remember we have to be at the  Uni. So lets go get changed and head out." I dreaded going to my room and what he said next left me adoring him even more. He said "Let's get to my room, U can take a shower their and then select something from their to get changed. My clothes Will compliment u even better". I looked down on the floor as if its the most adorable thing in here. I was afraid of looking at him. My life is already a mess now. and I don't want to take someone's empathy for something else. So I cleared my throat and about to deny saying i will go change in my own room But he beat me to it when he suddenly pulled me towards him and hold my waist so protectively I couldn't say a word. He took the chance and swiftly drag me towards his room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

am about to ditch taekook and Dive into Namkook.. though i initially thought about jimin to be a positive trait for namjoon but I don't know at this point I think a softie like kookie needs someone like joonie more that any one else to show him the right path..

any opinion's are always welcome

So Namkook on its way. Yoonmin is kind of their too but it will be more obvious after a few more chapter. and as for Hobi tae jin and Jihyun i Don't really know how i am gonna patch them 😂

But lets enjoy Namkook for some time now.

I 💜THEM ALL TOO MUCH