CHAPTER-19 -REVEAL OR DARE OR DRINK

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone is excited apart from Kook as he dreads about the revealing part the most. Everyone started cheering to start the game.

Yoongi took out a lot of Soju from his secret store and settle down beside Jimin. Everyone gasped seeing at least 12 soju bottles in Yoongi's hand and he just chuckled cheekily before placing it aside . Jin came with 8 Shot's Glasses and placed in in front of every one. Lets Discuss the rules first before starting Jin said to which everyone agreed.

Yoongi"s POV

"Yooniee explain the rules to everyone as this is my first time playing this game and I guess for most of us its first time so do the Honour boy"- Jin Said.

Its Kooks Favourite Game so let him explain the rules. He can do it better that me. Kook Please Explain and I will prepare the shot's for everyone to start.

Kook's POV

Wtf Yoongiiiiiiiiaaaaa- I mentally cursed him more but didn't said anything as I don't wanna spoil anyone's mood here. So here we go:

The rules are simple & its only 4 rules:-

1st Rule to start the game "we will all Take a shot at the same time and the one who will react less after taking the raw shot will be immune to first round which means he will spin the bottle and if the bottle points towards him he will get a chance to spin it again."

2nd rule "when the bottle point at some one he has to either reveal a very unveiling secret but with proof or can choose a dare."

3rd rule is "if he opts both the option he has to take 3 shots of raw soju within 1 minute. If he missed on even by a second he has to drink up a whole bottle in one go."

4th and final rule is that "u cannot quit the game midway. Either Complete it or U have to Do all the thing the other player wants u to do and for as long as they want u to do. U cannot refuse a single thing."

That's it. I completed and all the cheers died down . They all are now looking at me like I made the rules. Technically I did came up with all this rules and even the game at a bar 3 years ago where me and Yoongi both first met. We were under age and were Illegally drinking their with our fake ID's. BUT NOBODY KNEW ABOUT IT TILL DATE. I just shrugged and told them "Rules are Rules Guys"

Yoongi looked at everyone and laughed like hell.. " Kook Is the best when it comes to both making & breaking Rules. Soooo Shall we start ??????" Yoongi asked while giving every one their shot glasses. All of us took it and nodded.

Author's POV

EVERYONE CHEERED AND DRANK THE SHOT. JIHYUN REACTED THE MOST & KOOK DIDN'T EVEN REACT AT ALL. EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED TO SEE KOOK WITH A STRAIGHT FACE. EVEN NAMJOON & K.T WAS SHOCKED. "TOLD U GUYS HE IS MASTER AT EVERYTHING. AM PROUD OF U MY BESTIE😘😘😘😘"- YOONGI SAID THE LAST PART LOOKING AT KOOK PROUDLY.

kOOK SMILED A LITTLE AND SPINNED THE BOTTLE And IT POINTED TOWARDS YOONGI WHO CURSED KOOK"FUCK KOOK" AND KOOK SMIRKED😏 SAYING "SPILL BRO".

///////////////{NO INDIVIDUAL POV TILL THE END{ALL MIXED UP}]

YOONGI: WELL THEN NOW i WILL REVEAL THE MOST SECRETIVE PART OF HOW ME AND KOOK MET AND SHOW U THE PROOF GUYS. i SMIRKED BACK COCKILY.

KOOK: NOOOOOOOO REVEAL SU=OMETHING ELSE OR DRINK. SEE ITS YOUR FAVOIRITE DRINK AFTERALL.

TO THIS EVERYONE SHOUTED "NOOOOOO WE WANNA KNOW HOW U GUYS MET"

JIMIN: I TOH THOUGHT U WERE CHILDHOOD BUDDIES.