CHAPTER -10

JIN"S POV

I went behind my cute Employee who is soon to be my house mate Jimin and greeted him with a bit loud "HEYY" and as expected he almost got scared as he thought he was all alone there. I smiled sheepishly and asked him how he was. He responded with a genuine smile that he is very happy as the first day went really well for all of us. He did have a bit of sexiness in his voice I realized which makes him hell more hotter than he already is . But he called me "Boss" at the end of his response and I frowned looking at him. he got a bit confused seeing my face like that while arching an eyebrow and I asked Why so formal ha?"But he said " See you are both my boss and my landlord so I have to show some respect so that u don't kick me out anytime soon" he replied more like teased and I smirked looking at him. Two can play the game u know babiee I stated mentally and went more close to him looking directly in his eyes while saying seductively " You know Jim as even u are both my employee and soon to be my housemate I should also give u some special treatment so that u don't think of leaving the job or my house anytime soon. What Say JIM?" by the time I finished speaking we were almost face to face as I was few inches away from him looking down straight in his eyes and he was looking up shocked with a red face . I smirked again and took a beer from behind him and left after giving him a quick tap in his red cheeks and a sweet smile as if I said nothing naughty just a second ago. "God he was totally flustered, what the fuck was I even thinking before doing that" I mentally face palmed mentally and walked away while sipping the beer I just took as an excuse to not make myself embarrassed in front of him. what the fuck is wrong with my head?

TIME LAPSE TO ALMOST A MONTH AND A HALF AFTER THE REOPENING OF "JINNIE'S WORLD"

AUTHOR'S POV

A month went by with Jin occasionally flirting with jimin while working and even in the house. All the 4 boys shifted to Jin's house within a week to 10 days after the reopening of JINNIE'S WORLD. Jihyun and jungkook hit it off immediately the moment they meet. Both have the same personality as both are like 2 childrens always shouting running playing singing ETC.. Basically they are doing everything together while on the other hand Jimin and yoongi started off with fighting about the position of a piece of vase placed in their common balcony and they are always like this since the day they shifted. Unfortunately for Jimin, their rooms are connected to each other with the common Balcony facing the other side of the backyard. Almost all the rooms in the 1st floor have balcony's attached to the room but not private but a sharing balcony that is 'for every 2 room there is a Single balcony starting from room 1 and ending with room 2. So 1 common balcony for every 2 rooms. Only One room has a private balcony and that room belongs to Jin himself.

As Jimin HIMSELF selected and shifted to the 2nd room OF THE 1st FLOOR before Yoongi , He can't complain about that now due to the stupid house rule. And as for Yoongi- He is really having fun teasing and fighting with Jimin so he doesn't mind this arrangement at all.

Their is still 3 rooms vacant in the house - technically 6 but 2 rooms are forbidden for some reason and the other room is more like music games and painting room. So 3 rooms vacant for renting and Yoongi is more anxious about what kind of person is going to fill those 3 rooms up.

All five boys are no more like outsiders to each other. JIN gets along with all of them fairly. While KOOK and JIHYUN are like best buddy's now but on the other hand Yoongi and Jimin are Like Enemies.

Everyone can see that yoongi is kind of having fun with this kind of bantering thing is going on with 'him and jimin' but Jimin gets really angry sometimes with him. But Jin and Jimin has a great bond going on which makes yoongi jealous some time but he doesn't realize why?

Overall things are going well with the Boys in the house, their life's and also in "JINNIE'S WORLD". and so far Jin has already started paying off his debts from this month onwards little by little.

Things have already started getting better for all the boys so far as the boys are also in the same University Coincidentally .

--------------------------------------------------------

iTS ONE OF THE SHORTEST CHAPTER. I KINDA DONT WANNA DRAG IT TOO MUCH BUT I HAVE A BAD HABIT OF STRETCHING EVERY TIME I EXPLAIN OR WRITE SOMETHING. AM SOO SORRY. PLEASE BEAR WITH IT AND HELP ME GROW.

And for the upcoming Episode its Mostly Jihyun's POV and our 3 other Housemates entry scenerio i.e.,

AM ACTUALLY REALLY SUPER EXCITED FOR THE COMING EPISODES

SOON IT WILL BE END OF ALL THE BACK STORY AND WE WILL BE ENTERING TO THE MAIN CLIMAX PART OF THIS FF.

OKK BYE BYEE

SARANGHAE 💜🫰🏼