XXXVIII

The following days after, as sunlight streamed through the window, casting a warm glow across the room, Jungwon found himself drawn to the familiar sight of Winnie the Pooh sitting on the shelf

The following days after, as sunlight streamed through the window, casting a warm glow across the room, Jungwon found himself drawn to the familiar sight of Winnie the Pooh sitting on the shelf. He had asked his girlfriend if he could borrow him for the night to which she agreed. He couldn't shake the feeling of déjà vu that washed over him every time he laid eyes on the beloved stuffed bear.

With furrowed brows, Jungwon reached out, his fingers tracing the familiar contours of Pooh's plush form. Memories flickered at the edges of his mind, elusive and fleeting, like whispers carried on the wind. He couldn't quite put his finger on why, but there was something about Pooh that tugged at his heartstrings, stirring a sense of longing deep within his soul.

Lost in thought, Jungwon sank into the armchair, his gaze fixed on Pooh's stitched smile. It was as if the bear held the key to a puzzle he couldn't quite solve, a mystery that lingered just beyond his grasp.

As he pondered the enigma before him, Jungwon's mind drifted back to his childhood, to simpler times filled with laughter and wonder. Pooh had been a constant companion in those days, a source of comfort and joy during even the darkest of times.

But there was more to it than mere nostalgia. There was a connection—a thread that bound him to Pooh in ways he couldn't fully comprehend. Perhaps it was the innocence and purity of childhood, or maybe it was something deeper, something rooted in the very fabric of his being.

With a sigh, Jungwon shook his head, knowing that some mysteries were meant to remain unsolved. But as he gazed at Pooh's smiling face, a sense of peace washed over him, filling him with a quiet sense of contentment.

For in that moment, surrounded by the warmth of the morning sun and the gentle embrace of memories past, Jungwon realized that sometimes, it wasn't about finding the answers—it was about embracing the mystery and letting the magic of life unfold, one precious moment at a time.

With a brief but heartfelt nod, Jungwon addressed Winnie the Pooh, gratitude shimmering in his eyes. "Thanks, Pooh," he murmured, a smile playing on his lips. "For some reason, you're telling me to connect the realms, and even though I don't quite understand how or why, I trust your wisdom."

Placing Pooh back on the shelf, Jungwon felt a sense of reassurance wash over him, as if he had been guided by an unseen hand toward his destiny. With a newfound sense of purpose, he set out to embark on the journey of connecting the realms, trusting that Pooh's subtle guidance would lead him down the right path.

As he ventured forth into the unknown, Jungwon carried with him the quiet assurance that even in the face of uncertainty, there were whispers of wisdom to be found in the most unexpected of places. And though the road ahead may be fraught with challenges, he knew that with Pooh's silent encouragement echoing in his heart, he would find the strength and courage to succeed.

=

Yona's voice broke through Jungwon's concentration, her tone laced with a mix of anticipation and concern. "Jungwon, are you ready?" she asked, her eyes searching his for reassurance.