XXXXII

A week later

A week later

As the realm was getting used to the aftermath of the realm connection and the changes it brought, Jungwon's father, the current ruler, recognized the need for swift and decisive action to ensure stability and continuity in leadership. Aware of the challenges and uncertainties facing their realm, he knew that a strong and capable leader was needed to guide them through the transition period and into the future.

After all, he was getting old.

Seeing the potential and readiness in his son, Jungwon's father made the decision to expedite the process of coronation, recognizing Jungwon's leadership qualities and his deep sense of commitment to his people. Despite Jungwon's youth, his father believed in his ability to rise to the occasion and lead with wisdom and compassion.

With the support of his advisors and the backing of the realm's elders, Jungwon's father moved quickly to formalize the process of succession, expediting the necessary rituals and ceremonies to ensure that Jungwon would assume the throne as soon as possible.

While the decision may have come sooner than expected, Jungwon's father knew that it was the right one for the realm's future. With his son by his side, ready to take on the responsibilities of leadership, he felt confident that their realm would emerge from the tumultuous times ahead stronger and more united than ever before.

The grand hall of the Vampire's castle was adorned with banners and tapestries, the air buzzing with anticipation as dignitaries and guests from far and wide gathered to witness the historic event—the coronation of Jungwon as the new king.

As Jungwon stood at the center of the hall, dressed in regal attire befitting his newfound role, a sense of solemnity and purpose settled over him. Flanked by his friends and family, he took a deep breath, steeling himself for the weight of responsibility that would soon rest upon his shoulders.

With a steady hand and a determined gaze, Jungwon approached the throne, the symbol of his authority and responsibility. As he ascended the steps, the eyes of the gathered guests followed his every move, their murmurs of anticipation filling the air with a sense of excitement.

The ceremony began with a solemn procession, as priests and dignitaries offered prayers and blessings for Jungwon's reign. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the assembled crowd, the moment of coronation arrived.

With a steady hand and a determined gaze, the crown was placed upon Jungwon's head, symbolizing his ascension. As cheers and applause erupted throughout the hall, Jungwon felt a surge of emotion wash over him—a mixture of pride, gratitude, and a deep sense of purpose.

Jungwon proceeds to occupy the place on his throne, the weight of the crown upon his head serving as a tangible reminder of the responsibility he now bore, he couldn't help but steal a glance at his parents. They stood at the front of the crowd, their faces a portrait of pride and admiration.