XXXX

In the aftermath of the unprecedented events surrounding the appearance of the new continent and the realm connection, the world was plunged into a state of shock and uncertainty

In the aftermath of the unprecedented events surrounding the appearance of the new continent and the realm connection, the world was plunged into a state of shock and uncertainty. News of the earthquake that coincided with Jungwon's passing out spread like wildfire, fueling speculation and fear among the populace.

Governments scrambled to assess the situation and establish protocols for dealing with the newfound phenomenon, while scientists and experts worked tirelessly to unravel the mysteries of the new continent and its implications for the world at large.

In the midst of this chaos, transportation to the Vampire continent was shortly illegal as authorities grappled with the unprecedented circumstances. Fearful of the unknown and wary of the potential dangers posed by the sudden appearance of the new landmass, governments around the world imposed strict regulations and travel restrictions, effectively sealing off access to the Vampire realm.

Months passed as the world slowly came to terms with the reality of the situation, struggling with the profound implications of the realm connection and its impact on global politics, society, and the environment. Meanwhile, efforts to establish communication channels with the Vampire realm and facilitate safe passage to and from the continent were met with numerous logistical challenges and bureaucratic hurdles.

As the initial shock began to wane and a sense of normalcy gradually returned to the world, transportation to the Vampire continent was finally allowed, albeit under strict supervision and with heightened security measures in place. It took many months before travelers could set foot on the newly connected realm, but for Jungwon and his friends, the wait only fueled their anticipation and eagerness to explore the mysteries of this brave new world.

While the world moved forward with the seismic changes brought about by the realm connection, a profound shift occurred in the very fabric of reality itself. No longer were there distinct realms separated by barriers both physical and metaphysical. Instead, a singular unified realm emerged—a realm where the boundaries between Vampire and Human, Magic and Science, blurred and merged into a tapestry of endless possibilities.

In the wake of the realm connection, a profound transformation swept across the world, reshaping the very essence of its inhabitants. No longer were there distinct categories of Humans and Vampires, but rather a singular identity emerged—People.

Gone were the days of segregation and division, replaced instead by a new era of unity and inclusivity. In this brave new world, individuals were no longer defined by their lineage or heritage but by the content of their character and the actions they took.

The boundaries that once separated Humans from Vampires blurred, giving rise to a society where diversity was celebrated and differences were embraced. People from all walks of life came together, united by a common purpose and a shared vision of a better future.

Profound changes swept through them both, blurring the lines that once defined their respective identities. Vampires, once relegated to the shadows to avoid the burning rays of the sun, found themselves imbued with newfound resilience, their bodies adapting to tolerate the daylight they once feared. Meanwhile, Humans experienced a transformation of their own, their senses sharpening to levels previously unseen, granting them heightened awareness and intuition.