55 | Mistrust

Avin's POV :

" How the fuck is this possible ? " I banged the table with anger , causing it a crack from the middle.

" Our people were everywhere but the cameras from his gang house to your house were totally destroyed , today at 4 AM . " Mr.Oberoi said.

" Why he destroyed the cameras from his gang house to my house ? " I asked , more like gritted.

" We are trying to find out all . It is possible that he may want to attack your house directly. " Nishant said.

" That's what I am thinking " I said trying to calm myself down.

" Boss , Esha shouldn't be alone If he really wants to do any attack then Esha is in danger now. " Mr.Oberoi said.

" She is not at home right now. She is out with her friend " I said but still I feared about Esha .

" You all do discuss, I am coming " I said and went to a empty side .
I took out my phone to call Esha . I need to know what is she doing.
Thankfully after few rings she picked my calls .
"Hey , Love" hearing her happy voice , I got relief.

" Where are you ? " I asked her.

" Having white sause pasta " she said . GOD!! This girl .

" Sophia tumhare sath hai na? " I asked.

" Yes "

" Okay "

" Why did you call me ? " She asked me.

" Just to know if you're okay or not " I replied.

" I miss you "

" I am missing you too , Wife "

" Oh!yeah listen you don't have to come to pick me " she said .

" Whyyyyy??"

" Because you would be jealous If I and my First husband sit in your car. " Esha laughed making me shock.

" ATE babygirl ATE " I heard Sophia laughing too.
What did she mean by this ??????

" What the fuck , wife ? "

" I will come with my husband to my husband's house . SURPRISE!!" She laughed and cut the call.

What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk??

Who the fuck she was talking about ?
Husband?
What husband ?
Is she crazy ?

Damn it .

I stuffed the phone inside my pocket in tension.

I went to the meeting place again. Mr.Oberoi and Nishant were pointing at a thing in the computer.

" What's going on? " I asked .

" Boss , come here please " Nishant said and I went there.

" It's the footage of that lady in that dark room. We can't see her face nor her body . But can you see the cut right here of her forehead. " Mr. Oberoi said

" Yeah! I can see . Only a bit of light fall there. " I said focusing on the forehead.

" Do you remember anything after seeing this? Meaning is there any woman from your past who wants to take revenge from you for something and has such a cut on her forehead . " Mr.oberoi asked.

I closed my eyes for a minute and went back to my past .

But there's no one .

I opened my eyes and shook my head in a no .