I dont remember anything!

Charlotte Page

Be rational or follow the heart? Most of the time I choose the rational decision. I analyze the facts and the possibilities, the pros and cons and then I make my choice. Henry had asked me to go with him to save Jasper. When I heard him say that, I thought it was crazy. What would I help you with? I'm not a superhero or anything like that. But Henry seemed so distressed, he felt it in his voice and especially in his way, he was too agitated and his eyes showed despair. So this time I couldn't be rational, I just followed my heart.

– Pay attention – Schwoz speaks seriously, which is very strange. But this is the climate of the Man Cave, a heavy sense of concern. It doesn't even seem to be the same place where there are always people laughing - That guy took Jasper to another dimension and we have no idea what dimension that is.... It's going to be a little complicated, but you can do it - He starts explaining trying to show himself positive for us. But I know it won't be easy to find Jasper - So I did that - He shows a round device, full of keys of different colors.

- And what does that do? - Henry asks impatiently.

- Opens portals to other dimensions... a reduced version to make it easier for you - Schwoz answers and then turns towards me - Charlotte, to open a portal, it is necessary to press this sequence... green, blue, purple, green, orange.

He points to each key. I repeat this sequence in my head and write it down on my cell phone obviously.

- Why are you explaining only to Charlotte and why does every invention of yours have colors? - Henry asks indignantly.

- First of all, you would forget the sequence and colors make my inventions more beautiful - Schwoz responds as if it were obvious.

He hands me the device and before Henry started questioning more things I ask Schwoz to continue explaining.

- This device will open a new portal to a different dimension each time you press the sequence - It speaks again and then takes a pen out of your pocket, that's what I found at first - It looks like a pen, but it's not - It speaks laughing, showing the object up close - You will take this part from the top, where there is a connector and connect to the control table of the Man Cave of the dimension where you are - It demonstrates and as soon as it connects such a device, the Swellview map appears on one of the screens And then a text appears saying: "target not found"

– What? I didn't understand - Henry says confused while looking at the screen.

- The target is Jasper - Schwoz clarifies - Basically that's it, you will have to go to the Man Cave and do this until you find Jasper in one of these dimensions. If I had more days I could do something better, but... - He says trying to suggest that we wait longer.

- So it's already good Schwoz, we'll find him and come back here - I say trying to pass as much trust as possible.

- Aah it is... - Schwoz seems to have remembered something - To return home just press the purple key five times.

Henry and I went through the plan a few times and then we took some weapons and things we thought were necessary and put everything in a backpack.

- Are you ready? - Henry asks me and I just say it with my head.

- Schwoz, is there anything else we need to know? - I ask him and he keeps thinking.

- Well, you will possibly go through many dimensions and see strange versions of you, try not to be affected by this - He speaks as if it were something simple.