Full of hatred and anger

Charlotte Page

All the way to Henry's house I asked several questions about what happened in the previous dimension. And when we finally arrived at your house, we started arguing about who would enter first.

- Henry, the house is yours, so you go first - I say repeated the same argument.

- You practically live in my house - I can't believe he said that. But your accusation is true.

- Since you don't have the courage, I'm going... - I say ending the discussion and start climbing the tree.

I enter Henry's room which is empty for my luck, but before I could call Henry, I hear the bedroom door open.

- What do you do here? - Henry asks me. I have no reaction - What are you up to Charlotte? - Your look seems to be angry.

- I-u... - I say trying to think of an excuse - I came to see you - I try to say naturally.

- I won't believe your lies this time - He positions his arms to fight.

– Hey!! What are you doing? - I say nervous and take a few steps back.

- I won't let you escape this time - He says seriously, starting to get closer to me.

- Henry, Henry, calm down, okay... I... - I look around me trying to find a way out or a solution.

But he acts fast and holds my two arms very tightly.

– Hey, let me go!! – I scream trying to move my arms.

- I'll take you to the Cave Man and... - He starts talking dragging me out of the room.

- Henry!! - I scream his name several times, but he ignores me - Listen to me, please!!! - I beg him, making him stop.

- Charlotte, I've already said I won't believe you... - He responds harshly.

– Look at me, it's me! Your friend - The expression of anger on his face disappears and he keeps looking at me for a few seconds - Your best friend - I say and the same ends up letting go of my hands. He takes his hands to his head and closes his eyes.

- You want to fool me, right... talking like that... it can only be that - He speaks quickly, showing nervousness.

He advances to try to hold my hands again, but I run down the stairs and leave the house.

– What's going on? I heard...– I'll meet Henry outside. I just pull him by the arm and tell us to run.

...

- I found your other version of this dimension and you seem to hate me or something - I explain as we walk.

- Really? - Henry asks curious.

– Yes... I thought he was going to punch me - I say remembering the feeling of fear I was at the time.

- You must have done something horrible - Henry speaks laughing.

- Or you're crazy... - I suggest.

A girl passes by us running desperately and then several other people running. Henry and I looked at each other.

- Let's see what's going on? - Henry says and I say it with my head. So we keep walking in the same direction. Until we see from afar a mess in the Bola de Nachos.

- Let's try to get as close as possible - I say putting on the hood of my coat.

We crouched behind a car parked in front of the Bola de Nachos.

- Are there some people... and some... teenagers breaking things? - Henry says confused, trying to see what's going on inside. I can't see from afar, I only see several silhouettes of people.

Then suddenly a girl who seems to be my age breaks the door of the store with a single punch. The glass shatters.

- What was that? - I say surprise.

- She destroyed the glass... with her hands - Henry speaks in disbelief, he keeps watching - She has some devices in her hand... they are iron hands, like that invention of Schwoz.

- Look, a boy is leaving there - The boy also seems to be the same age. They both talk a little and then the boy comes back very quickly into the establishment.

– Did you see that? He's super fast - Henry shrugs as if it wasn't something that surprising.

- I'm going to end it - He tries to get up, but I pull him back.

– You can't show up there and if the other Henry gets here?... Do you want another confusion to happen? - I say making him give up going there.

- What are we going to do then? - He asks, making me think about our next step - Get down!! - He whispers making me lower even more.

- What is it? - I ask without understanding.

– Captain Man and I... my other me... you got it, right? They just passed here, lucky that Ray and I are inattentive - Henry says everything very fast as usual and I can understand everything.

We then went back to watching the Nachos Ball and now Captain Man and Kid Danger fight with the teenagers.

- I know!! - I have an idea - The Man Cave is empty... Maybe Schwoz is there, but anyway, Ray and you of this dimension are here.

- Let's go there then! - Henry says already getting up without the slightest care.

We run to the trinkets and find it open and with no one on the counter.

- No one taking care of the store? - Henry asks as soon as we enter.

- Maybe Jasper is down there, he always does that - Henry agrees. We go straight to the elevator.

The elevator door opens and to our misfortune the Man Cave is not empty and the person on the control table is certainly not Schwoz. The person is wearing a long black cape, she turns around and removes the hood, revealing her identity.

- It's you - Henry whispers.

It's my version of this dimension and we are very different. She's all dressed in black and her hair is all braided, but that's not the only thing that makes us different. The expression on your face is extremely serious and your totally correct posture conveys superiority. For some reason I feel inferior... Weak and I'm already waiting for the worst.

She analyzes us trying to understand why there is a person like her in front of her. She points her right hand at me and lifts it up little by little. I start to feel something strange, a force pulling me up and when I look at the ground I see that I'm floating a few centimeters away. I try to step back on the ground, but the strength that pulls me is much greater.