Operation Danger

Charlotte Page

I had made it clear that I didn't agree with any of this. I know Henry wants to help his version of this dimension, but we've been traveling from dimensions to dimensions for so long and we still haven't found Jasper. We can't waste any more time... he said that himself. But in the end, since no one listened to me as usual, I just decided to help. Page finished explaining the plan once again. I've even gotten used to seeing a person like me all the time. I confess that this is pretty cool, we like the same subjects, think the same way and disagree with the same things... better impossible.

We are in a deserted part of Swellview, there are no houses, no people. Page has a device in hand, a tablet or something like that, which shows the location of the base.

- It's this way... - Page speaks, as she walks staring at the device. We all follow her and after about five minutes of walking, she stops.

It hits your right foot on the ground making the dust rise and strangely makes a noise sound. She hits harder, revealing a metallic sound. Page squats and passes his hand on the ground revealing a piece of metal on the ground.

- We think - I say. She continues to take the earth completely revealing the metal plate that has a small display, with a screen and numbers.

- There's a password... maybe they already... - Page starts talking, but is interrupted by the shot that Ray gives without warning on the display, burning him and scaring everyone.

- Problem solved - Ray speaks with a huge smile on his face while holding the laser gun in his hands.

After the scare, I realize that the metal piece seems to have gone up a little. I sit down and realize that Ray's shot really worked out.

- Look at this - I indicate to Page the slit and we both open the metal plate together. Revealing a hole, dark and apparently too deep.

- Eeh... it seems very deep - Henry speaks when he sees the hole.

– It seems to be like the tubes of the Cave Man – Schwoz speaks in listening scaring everyone. I had already forgotten that he is following everything through the cameras - When you come down, maybe they will find out your arrival.

- I'm going to the front - Ray speaks already going towards the hole and without thinking twice, he throws himself and we can hear his scream that lasts a few seconds.

– He's fine! – Schwoz exclaims.

- I'm next - Henry speaks and then enters the hole. Jasper is going, then Page and finally me.

It's basically a big slide that seems to have no end, but after having no voice to scream, I finally arrive.

I get up a little dizzy with the impact and I see that we are in a room, the walls around it seem to be metal, just like the floor and basically that's it, there's nothing else.

- There is a button here - Jasper speaks already pressing that button making a door open that reveals a huge corridor.

- Jasper be careful - Page speaks between teeth.

Ray goes ahead, along with Henry. Jasper is in the middle and Page and I take care of his back. We waited for someone to show up, we crossed the corridor and no one shows up. The corridor opens to two more corridors, one to the right and the other to the left. Ray and Henry start arguing about which direction we should take and in the meantime I see that there are five guys all in black coming from the right corridor.

– You two! Stop now - I say and they look at me confused. I indicate with my head to the right corridor.

Two of the guys keep advancing in our direction and then Ray goes after them. The two men fight extremely well, they manage to hit Ray several times.

- A little help here... it would fall well - Ray screams while fighting.

Henry advances and helps Ray fight the two men. The fight continues for a few minutes. Now there are only two conscious guys left and Henry and Ray soon delete them both.

– Boaa – Ray speaks excitedly extending his hand, making Henry hit her.

I hear the noise of Palmas: - You guys did well - Drex is at the end of the right corridor.

- He took the courage to show his face - Ray says - I didn't know you had helpers... - He speaks advancing little by little towards Drex.

- You don't know many things, right Ray... - Drex speaks in his usual arrogant tone. The two stare at each other for a while and then get up from each other.

Ray is extremely focused on the fight, usually he is always chattering, but this time he doesn't even respond to Drex's provocations.

– We have to find Henry – Page whispers – Let's take advantage of the fact that Ray is fighting Drex.

And the four of us went in the opposite direction, on the way we opened two doors, finding nothing relevant. And then two guys appear in front of us, they seemed to be running to meet us.

- I'll take the one on the right - Henry speaks to Jasper. The two are getting ready to fight with the two guys.

It's a big mess, the four of them fight intensely. Page and I were just watching, deviating ourselves a few times from a few blows.

- We need to go through them and keep looking for Henry - Page speaks and I just agree. And with great difficulty, almost getting punched, we both managed to cross the boys and continued with our search.

At the base it's huge, the runners seem to have no end. I've already lost count of how many doors we've already opened.

– Look at that door... – Page exclaims as we walk. I look at where she is indicating and see a large double door.

– And if he really has it there... It's just the two of us here - I say with fear.

- We both know Henry very well... and we are very intelligent, we can do it! - She says with conviction, making me believe in his words.

- We try to talk to him and when he least expects it we inject the substance into him - I tell the idea that comes up in my mind and she agrees.

Page prepares to open the door, she looks at me and I say with my head and then she pushes the door. We came across a huge living room, there is a huge sofa in the center and in front of it a giant TV. I was waiting for everything but a living room.

Page and I searched the place for some clue or something, but we didn't find anything and then I hear the door open. I turn in the reflection, facing Henry at the entrance, not my friend Henry, but the bad Henry.