Feelings confronted

Charlotte Page

I feel that today will be a quiet day, we deserve a peaceful day, since the last ones were extremely tiring. We will finally have a movie day in the cave man, Ray didn't let us forget for a minute. I remember that I have to be quick and then I rush into my room and leave my backpack on top of my bed and I notice something different.

- Did I leave it like that? - I take the picture frame that is lying down and try to remember if I did it, but I don't remember - Strange... - My reflection is to look around, but everything seems to be normal - I'm going crazy - I tell myself before leaving the room.

I leave the house and go to my boyfriend's house. I'll meet him at the door of the house, waiting for me as usual.

- Ready? - I ask surprise. It's already walking towards me and as soon as it arrives, it squeezes me with a hug.

- It's the longing, you know - He speaks filling my face with kisses.

- We were together at school hours ago - I say laughing.

Henry stops kissing and says in his usual comic tone: - I know, it's been a long time.

– I love you – I say the surprise. I understand, since he is a caring person and I am not.

- I love you very much Char - Henry declares and fills me with kisses again. And then his schedule starts whistling and he answers, it's Ray.

- Stop stalling them both and come soon! - Ray screams angry.

- We're going Ray - Henry answers and turns off the relogram. Then we go to the trinkets.

[...]

- This boy annoys me so much, aah... my desire is to punch him in the face - Henry speaks angry. I look at him and then says:

- You know I'm not going to do that, it's just my will - If justified.

- He just wants to annoy you... - I say the obvious.

- Hitting on you... aarg - Henry speaks as he opens the door of the trinkets and when we enter, we are faced with something unexpected.

There are two people exactly like Henry and I, standing in front of us. I'm shocked and I think Henry is too. My gaze goes from one to the other, trying to find something different in them, but I don't think so, they are identical to us.

- What-m-m are you? - I try to talk, but my voice almost doesn't come out.

The two look at each other and the girl who is exactly like me takes a step forward, Henry takes a step in front of me.

She raises both hands and says: - It's a very long story - Even her voice is the same as mine - But we are you from another dimension.

- What? - Henry exclaims, as confused as I am.

- Dimension? - I question trying to remember the last time I heard that word.

– Yes, there are several, thousands... We just want your help, that's all - Your request seems to be sincere.

- What do we do? - Henry asks in the whisper. I can't think of many alternatives. Having someone exactly like you in front of you doesn't help much.

- I'll call Ray - I whisper to him the only thing I can think of. I go behind the counter, and press one of the buttons and go back to Henry's side. The two remain at Henry's request.

After that, there is a silence in the living room, until Ray appears. He gives a small outbreak and finally decides to listen to what the two want. So we all went down to the cave, man. Ray along with Schwoz decide to interrogate the two.

- Do you believe what they said? - Henry asks me.

- I think so... - I answer a little uncertain.

And after a few minutes Ray and Schwoz appear. I look at them waiting for them to tell us everything. Ray tells the whole story, they are looking for Jasper from their dimension and Schwoz confirms the fact that there are several dimensions.

- Are we going to help them? - I ask Ray.

- Yes, Schwoz will create the device they talked about - He answers.

After that Ray releases them both... I still don't know what to call them, it's very confusing. I realize that Hart (I think I'll call him that) has a cut in his arm and the... Charlotte on the forehead. I look for a medical kit and I offer to take care of their injuries and they accept it.

I start by cleaning Hart's wound and there is a silence through the cave man. Let's agree that this is a very strange situation. But I decide to talk to them.

- How long have you been traveling from dimensions to dimensions? - I ask while I clean Hart's wound. Who tries to show that he is not in pain.

- We have no idea, the weather seems to be different in each dimension - Charlotte responds and then takes a bite of the hamburger in her hands.

- Wow... - I say surprise - Love gives me more cotton - I ask Henry who is sitting next to me being my helper. I notice that Hart takes a look at Charlotte, she rolls her eyes.

- Do you date then? - Hart asks. Henry and I stated the obvious answer. He takes another look at Charlotte who ignores him.

- You too, right? - I question even though the answer is obvious. The two look at each other.

- So... no - Charlotte responds slowly.

– What? What do you mean? - I hear Henry question as surprised as I am.

- We're just friends - Says Charlotte.

– Why? It doesn't make sense - Henry exclaims indignantly.

– It doesn't make sense for you to date... It's weird - Charlotte talks grimacing. I notice in your uncomfortable tone.

And then Henry keeps trying to convince Charlotte that we both make a great couple, he loves to do that.

- Love, calm down - I say laughing. Henry defended us hard - Pass me the needle and the thread - I ask him - I promise to be fast - I tell Hart that he has his eyes closed. So I start closing the scar.

- How did you learn to do that? - I hear Charlotte ask.

- One day Henry and Ray showed up here all injured... it was horrible... I started researching more from that day - I answer trying to stay focused.

– Always worried about us – I hear Henry speak, he puts a kiss on my shoulder.

- Not wanting to be boring, but there's a way for you... no... to be like that - I hear Charlotte talk. I end up laughing because I can see that she is uncomfortable.