1.

Flau'jae
summer workouts
location: lsu gym

"YOU'RE LATE" Coach Mulkey said.

I really don't care cause I was at the studio making hits so being a lil late for basketball practice isn't an issue fr.

"I'm sorry" I replied

"You need to start taking this team serious" Coach said

Mane it's just summer workouts she should have a lil lead way. She know what she signed up for when she signed me!

"Coach im sorry I won't be late again" I told her knowing im probably gone be late tomorrow.

"Hurry up and change" Coach said

Everybody already here so you know they staring and laughing cause im late again.

"She clearly don't wanna be here" Alexis the starting point guard said to the team while im changing shoes

I just laughed at her cause she just mad I was bussin heads during pickup the other day.

"She think she the top dog cause she rap a lil bit but she don't it don't work like that over here" Alexis said.

I mean she is the captain so I get it but I need her to be serious right now. Im Big 4, the biggest 4. She must not know.

"Y'all know she be busy just give her time to adjust" Angel said but ion need her saving me.

"Thank you Angel" I said cause even tho ion need saving I do need to have someone on my side.

As practice went on, of course im talking my big ones cause even though I was late im still giving it to em.

Alexis been real quiet 🤷🏽‍♀️. She has been staring and whispering to coach tho so idk what's about the happen to me. Jealous of a freshman is not a good look as a senior.

Coach wrapped practice up cause and we all went to the locker room.

"Flau'jae." Alexis said with an attitude.

Oh lord here we go.

"Wassup?"

"You need to start being on time and stop acting like you run things around here cause you don't. You be doing a lil too much like you not a freshman"

No way she just said that to me. Im laughing on the inside.

I looked at her and smiled "Look we all know Im one of the best if not the best in my class so im just acting accordingly"

I probably shouldn't have said that but who she trynna check?

Angel and Jasmine put their arms up to stop Alexis cause she had this crazy look in her eye and tried to move towards me.

"You think you funny huh? You really not built like that and I hope you know that. This ain't high school no more sweetheart." Alexis said

I just laughed and grabbed my stuff getting ready to go.

"Yea ight" I said walking out the locker room.

As i'm walking across the gym I heard my name being called.

"FLAU'JAEEEE!" I heard Angel yell.

Oh lord what she want.

"Yes Angel? What you want im in a rush" I said

"Can we talk about what just happened?" Angel said

I just looked at her waiting for her to speak again.

"The way she approached you was wrong but she is right. Look we're both new here and I have better relationships with the team than you do and we got here at the same time!"

I stared.

"You don't see the issue do you?"

I barely heard what she said, even tho we just got out of a sweaty practice Angel has this glow about her

"I do but I need to let them know my craft is to be respected" I said

"Flau- Man you need to chill, these girls are already starting not to like you and it's only been two weeks! Think about the season!" Angel said

"Okay" I said like I genuinely cared.

That just went in one ear and out the other.

this will be a slow burn between angel and flau hahahahah what y'all think so far???

-rambo 🥺