16.

IMPORTANT::: hey y'all, before i start the next chapter... there are some readers who want Flau'jae to be intersex. Please comment on whether y'all would want this incorporated or not!

Angel
the next day
location: her room

text thread
today 150am

BIG 4️⃣💛

you looked so good tonight i should've took you home wit me

wake up bruh

im finna come over

ANGEL!

1135am

you have 115 messages and 30 missed calls from BIG 4️⃣💛

My mind is moving a mile a minute after last night's events. I will not be drinking anymore cause my mind is too blurred.

I'm not upset that we kissed. Im actually really excited that it finally happened.

Whats bothering me is what this means for our friendship. I never wanted to kiss her without establishing what kissing each other would mean.

How am I supposed to be around her knowing we haven't established boundaries about what this means for both of us?
I mean how will taking this step affect our careers when the public finds out? Is there even a next step to take?

Yea I know I should've been had the conversation but I was scared and even with me knowing the feelings I have are mutual my fears are non stop, never ending.

After we kissed of course I wanted more, I mean i'm the one who initiated the second one.

I wanted more. I wanted her. I didn't want the moment to end.

If it was up to me and homegirl down there, the moment wouldn't have ended at all but my mind had other plans.

My brain wouldn't let me have fun a little more fun with the girl i've been craving since we met.

She asked me if I was okay, after we kissed. I didn't know that my face gave away what I was thinking and I hate that for me.

Flau'jae is so amazing and the kiss was everything I could ever ask for. Hands down, she's the best kisser in the world and her lips felt like home.

Home.

That's where i'm ready to go. I just want to lay in my bed.

I just told her everything was fine giving a fake smile I hope looked genuine, to let her know that everything was okay and I would be fine just ready to go lay down.

I don't want her to think I didn't want to kiss her cause I did and I still do. I wish I could kiss all over her beautiful face. I wish my mind would let my heart take over.

She just nodded, although she had a look on her face like she was scared too but didn't want to show it.

She grabbed my head kissing my forehead before walking away to tell Lex it was time to go.

She barely walked away before I went to go find Mani. I don't even want to talk, I just need somebody to go with me to get air.

Of course when I got to Mani she cheesing all in my face like she was a proud parent.