19.

Flau'jae
May 5th - Angel's private party
Location: ATL

Man i'm mad as hell. I been left the Overtime event. I left at a decent time too so I could've make it to the party on time but now i'm finna be two hours late.

I know my princess finna be mad as hell but hopefully my gift, if they ever give me the shit, will cheer her up.

I got us some matching Cartier watches, hers got rose gold in it. This why I been saying she breaking my bank cause I had to get not one but TWO Cartier watches and hers is customized with the rose gold watch face.

I noticed that Barbie like jewelry and accessories but never had a watch which is a necessity. So I had to do my big one and get us matching ones.

The problem is, I been called the jeweler and told him I was on my way to pick them up, so when I get there I can get em and bounce so I can change for the party.

I get here and this man not even there. The store closed. So I had to wait for this man to pull after an hour and he don't even got the shit boxed up for me. I'm not even violent but I could smack the shit out this man for playing with me like that.

Ian even pay him in full, gave my own discount cause he got me fucked up, bad for business. I'm trying not to let this ruin my day but my mama already at the party and asking me where i'm at cause they waiting on me.

He taking his sweet ass time getting these watched together too. Im finna spazz.

"Mane hurry up I got places to be" I spat and what he do? hurried his ass up.

I got my shit and left. I couldn't even go change so I just showed up in the sweatsuit I had on. I added some glasses to the fit cause I didn't want to show that I was irritated.

Once I got there, immediately they pulled me to the front cause they already had Barbie up there and people were showing her love as she was waiting to cut the cake.

They wasn't lying when they said they was waiting on me.

I got up there and grabbed the mic

"Angel came into my life and been a real deal sister to me, real deal motivator, and we really came up together, ya feel me, and i'm just so proud of you. I want you to keep up your success, I want you to keep being unapologetically you and I just want you to keep being Angel and I love you. Happy birthday"

I finished leaning in to kiss her but ended up getting hit with her hair so I had to adjust giving her a brief hug. I forgot we was in public...

Im still irritated but seeing how much that made her smile made me a feel a little better.

Once I was done with that I ducked off to go make sure they was going to give Barbie her gift when she was done.

That shit was too expensive to leave it somewhere sitting around up for grabs.

I just kinda stayed to myself for a lil bit away from everybody so I could scope out the scene. She really went all out for this.

She got Bayou Barbie stuff practically everywhere. It's way too much pink. Its definitely the perfect party for a Barbie.

As I was scoping the scene of course my princess caught my eye. She had on this white dress that was fluffy, it kinda remind me of one of those fits from white chicks but I digress cause she literally makes anything look good.

It's literally impossible for her to not look good. As I was looking at her, she made eye contact with me smiling.

Even when i'm across the room she's the only one I see. The only one I want to see.