28.

⚠️
Angel
July 1st
Location: Mexico

I've been enjoying my time with this team, even with Chance. She's actually a vibe, she was really shy at first but once yew get her out of her shell, she's cool as hell.

She played at Oregon with my bestfriend Endiya so of course after I heard Flau'jae call her cute. I called Endiya to see what type of girl she was.

Endiya actually praised the girl. So I couldn't even pretend to hate her as much as I wanted to.

"Why you asking about Chance?" Endiya asked after she told me all good things about her.

"I was just curious" I lied.

"Now Angel, I know you, what's up, she talk to Cam or some?"

She actually talks to Flau'jae but I can't say that cause I still ain't told Endiya about my dealings with her.

"No, now yew know that boy don't talk to nobody but me" I said laughing

She laughed too before she asked "Then who she talk to cause you ain't asking me about her for no reason."

She really isn't finna drop this.

"Endiya, do you know if she like girls?" I asked avoiding the question

"Oh idk, I only know she messed with this football player once upon a time. Awhhh is she messing with somebody on the team???" She asked genuinely curious and surprised that Chance might like girls.

"Who is it?!? Please tell me!" She asked begging for the tea.

I just looked at her laughing shaking my head. Ima let her think whatever she want cause i'm not about to tell her i'm jealous that Chance has Flau'jae's attention.

"Angel it's time to go!" I heard my roommate say.

"Bye Endiya! Love you!" I said cause today was the our first official game in the Americup.

We play Venezuela today and tew say i'm ready would be an understatement. I'm actually super excited tew be playing cause lately people been criticizing me talking about ion even hoop no more like what?

I'm a starter so they had me doing the jumpball, while we waiting for the refs to get ready, I swear to god I seen somebody that look like Flau'jae come in.

I gotta be tripping cause i'm sure she would've told me she was coming. She's always been a supportive friend so her being her doesn't seem weird, it's the fact if it is her she didn't say anything tew me.

I heard the whistle blow which snapped me out my thoughts and I got ready to play.

I won the jump and we got open shots quickly but we just couldn't hit anything. It didn't take long for us to heat up though, after about three minutes was up 9-0. Yea this about to be an easy game.

I got subbed out with 6 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Even though the game started I was still curious on whether or not that was Flau'jae so I was scanning the crowd looking.

I found them and it is her.

She came and didn't say a single word to anybody?

I just kept staring at her the whole time i'm on the bench cause I am genuinely shocked that she's here. Did she come to support me?

Did she come to support Chance? Nah that can't be. She don't know that girl fr to be doing that.

She finally made eye contact with me and gave me a fucking head nod? What the fuck is that?

The game ended and I was looking around the audience searching for Flau'jae. Did she leave already?

I forgot that we had tew do our little huddle after the game so Janiah pulled me over so I could pay attention but I still wasn't listening.