4.

Angel
November - day after Bahamas game
location: Bahamas

I can't lie im glad I transferred! We 8-0 and im putting up good numbers already, literally a double double every game, we just mesh so well together especially after Flau'jae got her shit together.

Im not even the type to really care about what other people be doing but when it comes to the team if you messing up you gone hear me.

Im kinda like the co-captain behind Lex, she really the one who orchestrate everything but I make sure everyone flows well.

Ever since her and Flau'jae stopped bickering its been smooth sailing. So I really ain't been having to dew tew much.

We won our game yesterday in the Bahamas so today we got a free day to just chill.

Idk who idea it was but we ended up on a boat tour.

Im slick mad cause I wanted to ride jetskis but these people being lame.

Im not sure who got music playing but they playing Flau'jae's song so coach over here throwing up 4's

"AYE COACH TURN ME UP" I heard Flau say.

"COACH WHAT ARE YOU DEWWINGG" I said while laughing cause what do she know about throwing up 4's

She ain't even throwing it up right.

The coaching staff is literally on this boat in regular clothes while the players look like they came to stunt, I mean why wouldn't we?

I've been hyping everyone's outfit up cause they all look so good considering we just played a game yesterday.

We're all just so pretty, especially Flau'jae

She has on this white two piece and it's probably the girliest i've ever seen her. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed.

"What Angel?" I heard Flau'jae say

Idk why she said it so im looking at her confused.

"You staring" she said

I didn't even know but like I said im impressed that she has on this two piece.

"Oh my fault, im just shocked you don't have a fitted on with this outfit" I said laughing

She laughed too not knowing I was dead ass serious. Have y'all ever seen her without a hat on? Be fr.

Our conversation was cut short when they announced it was almost time to get off so everyone started getting their stuff together to go back to the hotel.

Coach was saying something, kinda yelling.

Even though I was supposed to be listening I couldn't stop staring at Flau'jae.

Mani pulled me to the side away from everyone looking at me with a crazy smile.

"What's wrong with you? Why you looking like that?" I asked

I can see it in her face she thinking some crazy.

"I seen that." Mani said

I don't even know what's she talking about.

"Just know I know" Mani said.

Girl you know what? She speaking in codes and I can't with her right now.

"Just wait til we get off this boat and away from the coaches, Lex said we finna have some fun"

I can't lie that got me excited, I can't wait to get away from these coaches so we can have some real fun.

instagram

liked by bayoubarbie, manidollaz and 42,389 others

biggest4 what happens in the bahamas

lexluthorr switch up goes crazy
—> bayoubarbie and do 😻
—> biggest4 you get it
manidollaz flau'jaeee 🥰
liked by creator

sorryyyy these chapters been short  😭 it's ab to get better i promise lol

-rambo