2.

Flau'jae
summmer workouts
location: Lsu gym

"FLAU'JAE YOU'RE LATE AGAIN!!" Coach said

See I ain't even make it through the door and she already yelling.

"She ain't gone learn coach you gotta make her." I heard Alexis say

Here she go hating again.

"You're right. I got something for her. Flau'jae hurry up and change and meet Coach G outside!"

Outside? what the fuck is she on about?

"G have her run the stadium until you want her to stop" Coach Mulkey said to G

I know that's not what I heard she's just playing fr. Im finna practice with the team.

"Everybody say bye to Flau'jae she won't be practicing with us today!" Coach said to the team.

I see Alexis over there smirking so I know she had some to do with this so she for sure gone hear my mouth.

"BYE FLAU'JAEEEE!"
"Have fun out there!"
"Hope it straightened you up"

Oh they think this funny fr. I see how this season finna go.

Nevermind. Im never coming late again. I can't run that stadium NO MORE EVER IN LIFE.

I hate to say it but Alexis was on to some. Might be the only thing she good for.

Let me stop, idk why there's animosity fr so maybe I do need to tone it down until I straightened up.

Once I made it back to the gym nobody was in the gym so practice must have been over.

text thread

Big4🫣
y'all done practicing?

Angel 🥺
yea im at home rn.
where you?

Big4🫣
meet me in my room in 10?

Angel 🥺
Bet

end of text

"Mane ain't no way they had me out there for two hours running the stadium" I told Angel as we sat on the couch

"I mean, you did deserve it" She said while laughing and smacked my leg

I can't even feel my legs and she thinking shit funny.

"You should've been on time" Angel said

I was on time, on my time.

"You know I be busy in the studio and I know you know that it was Alexis fault that happened" I said to her

Im lowkey getting riled up cause one, what the fuck why Angel ain't tell me and two she keep smacking my legs while laughing.

"Flau that ain't got none-"

"AHT ion wanna hear it rub my legs since you keep hitting em" I said while placing my legs on hers.

She didn't object which was weird to me but whatever.

"Talk to your girl, Angel" I said

She rolled her eyes and said "If you learned your lesson you wouldn't be in this position now would you?"

I can't lie she got me. Im shocked cause why she coming for me?

"Exactly" she said letting out the biggest laugh while moving my legs off her.

She didn't even rub them like I asked.

Angel got off the couch and moved to the kitchen.

"Flau forreal it was to show you that this basketball stuff is not a game and we have the potential to be good but you not with the program."

What?

"I been told them to chill on you but you just keep showing your ass so this how they acting"

Maybe she got a point. I know if im late again the stadium gone be the least of my worries.

"Coach Mulkey don't have a problem getting rid of you"

I couldn't even say anything cause my phone started ringing and I seen it was my momma.

This can't be good.

Probably finna do some time skips and don't worry we'll get other perspectives soon maybe.

-rambo 🙃