29.

the way y'all switched up on angel and became team chance has me in tears 😭😭😂😭😂

Flau'jae
July 2nd
Location: Mexico

Yesterday Angel text me saying she wanted to talk while I was with Chance so I told her to come over in the morning.

I only said that cause I didn't expect for Chance to still be here.

When Chance came over we ended up ordering in and just sat around talking about any and everything.

She ended up telling me about this tv show thats like a basketball drama, called Swagger which is on apple TV that she wanted to watch so we put on and ended up falling asleep on it.

That's literally all that happened last night. It wasn't until this morning that shit hit the fan.

I haven't got any peace since I first opened my eyes. Between Chance and Angel, I got my hands full.

Chance kissed me good morning and then panicked running out the room, allowing Angel who was already outside the door to let herself in, coming in yelling at me trying to beat on me cause she thought I slept with Chance,  we ended up fucking and then I made her cry before she left.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on at this point.

I do know that it hurt to see Angel crying like that. I didn't think choosing myself would hurt her that much. I hate that it took her so long to figure out what she want if she even did that.

She probably was just jealous and had a point to prove fr.

I don't even want to put too much thought into it.

The only thing on my mind right now is Chance.

I feel so bad cause she kissed me and then I turned around had sex with Angel, like I feel so dirty. I can't even tell her that I did that cause only a handful of people know that Angel and I got dealings.

I'm not even with Chance but I feel bad for even doing that.

I just can't help it, I just can't resist temptation when it come to Angel. I'm always gone have a soft spot for her no matter what terms we on.

How do I even go about explaining oh by the way not even 20 minutes after you kissed me I was in somebody else guts.

That don't even sound right. Maybe I just need to keep it to myself.

I just feel the need to be honest with her.

I didn't mind that she kissed me either. I don't feel like it was as much as big deal as she made it, running out the room and all that but here we are.

I'm not sure how deep Chance feelings go for me but that's a conversation i'm gone have to have and I hate that i'm probably gone have to have it today.

That's too many tough conversations to have in a day. I'm tired.

Mind you I really ain't even been up that long.

I haven't heard from Chance since she left and to be honest, i'm okay with leaving her alone until I see her at the game.

I did text Angel one more time sending her some love even though she probably don't want to hear from me.

at the game

I got to the game early this time. I got there before they even started warming up just in case Chance wanted to talk.

In all honesty I was really anxious to talk to Chance and just wanted to clear the air with her before the game.

She been avoiding me like the plague since this morning. I called her twice earlier and she just let it ring all the way through. Didn't even send a text afterwards either.