6.

Lex Luthor
December 31st
location: lsu locker room
*Lex refers to Flau'jae as 4*

It's been about a week since we were in Hawai'i and things have been regular ever since.

Nobody really remembers anything from that night, except me.

See I was drunk but not as drunk as everyone else. I still have my memory of the plan I orchestrated.

If only everyone else remembered that night.

FLASHBACK - lex is narrating

Angel and 4 are standing next to each other while the music is playing.

They were vibing, you know bobbing their heads until...

A man walks up to Angel on demon time.

He makes the group aware of his presence by kind of yelling "Hey ladies! what are y'all drinking tonight?" while eyeing Angel

Everyone literally scrunches their face up at this man.

He's killing the vibe and the way he is eyeing Angel like she's a piece of meat is a little disturbing.

No-one answers him so he just stands there before leaving and coming back with drinks for everyone.

He gave everybody one casually but when he got to Angel he whispered something in her ear while moving his hand down her back.

Angel literally gags at whatever he said but he didn't see.

He also doesn't know that 4 has her hand around Angel's waist so as he's trying to go lower he's met with another arm.

He looks at 4 like why you cock blocking.

4 looks back at him cheesing, she definitely finna do some crazy.

The man proceeds to ask Angel if he can speak to her to the side, you know away from everybody.

Angel looks weary but nods trying to be friendly cause usually she would've been cussed this man out for touching her.

She's a lil too wasted.

She tried to take a step to the side but 4 tightens her grip around her waist which makes Angel look at her a lil confused.

4 looks at Angel smirking of course and tells her "Move my hand if you want to. See what's gone happen"

So of course Angel calls her bluff cause she confused on what 4 doing anyways.

"Why can't I talk to him, he finna tell me how good I look and I wanna hear it" Angel said as she proceeds to move 4's hand.

We couldn't even blink before a drink got thrown and it came from 4.

Oh he's pissed.

"WE GOTTA GO NOW!" I yelled to Jas who was in awe about what just happened.

Im trying not laugh but I can't help it cause we all wobbling trying to get off this yacht before this shit escalate.

"4 why you throw that drink mane, get it together" I said to 4 before she looked at me smirking cause I already know why

Angel on the other hand is mad as hell.

Some of the drink landed on her so she's going at 4 like
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YEW DEW THAT?"
"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?"
"IM FINNA BEAT YOU-"

"Angel don't even finish that sentence" 4 said calmly cause she already knew what she was doing

"NAW YEW GOT ME FUCKED UP"
"NOW WE GOTTA LEAVE CAUSE YEW THROWING SHIT"
"YEW GOT MY HAIR WET AND MY EYES BURN"