23.

Flau'jae
May 25th
Location: Washington DC

It's been a week since the trip to New York where I went to support Angel at her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit launch event.

That entire trip was some shit. I did get some good plays done tho, I even met Fat Joe. So it wasn't totally shit, it was a success business wise but my relationship with Angel? Yea pure bullshit.

I don't know what kinda timing she was on, she was being distant and focused more on that nigga then me so what I do? Act accordingly but now i'm the bad guy.

It's actually quite comical how it even played out.

She ain't like that I had her walk the carpet alone. Oh well. She shoulda invited her lil boyfriend instead of me if she ain't want to walk it alone.

No bullshit. I had her hurting. I don't like being mean but she needed a lil taste of what I can do and that wasn't even bad fr. I was playing it a lil too nice.

She wanted to talk in the hotel after she got her feelings hurt talking to me at the event.

I listened to her talk, spilling bullshit about her relationship with dude.

"we're just friends"

"he doesn't mean anything to me"

"i only want you"

If she only wanted me, we wouldn't be in the situation we in right now. I'm in the right to be mad cause I was literally about to ask her to be my girlfriend on this trip out here and then I find out she got heart eyes by dude name?

She must think i'm dumb or some. She want to have side pieces, ima show her that and some more. It ain't none to do somebody how they do me.

I really ain't even built like that fr but she got me hot. Feeling a nigga over the phone when you got me right here?

She crazy as hell. Dumb ass hell tbh but ian gone do her like that cause at the end of the day I fell for her lil dumb ass.

We didn't even talk fr. I just said what I had to so she could feel better cause she gone keep lying to my face and then I really might act outta character.

I really been acting cordial with her since then. I give her what she want from me which is just sex and that's it, nothing more, nothing less. She probably think shit is sweet.

I did ask her to go to Atlanta last weekend with me cause I was performing and I like performing when she around cause she my hypewoman, probably know my songs better than I do.

She said no though which I thought was weird saying she had some to do outta town too but I ain't pay it no mind.

Come to think about it other than sex, we really ain't spent no time together. Not like we used to anyways. Whenever i'm done I grab my stuff and dip. Ion even spend the night no more and she don't ask me to either. I haven't seen or talked to her since before the weekend.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling a type of way about that. I really went from getting ready to ask her to be my girlfriend to just a sneaky link. What kinda shit?

I actually do hate that we got to this point. I was ready to give Angel my all but she wasn't ready for it, at least from me. I know this bum ass nigga Cam blurring her vision.

Yea, i'm acting like i'm okay but really i'm down bad over that girl. How am I supposed to act around her knowing that I feel for her as heavy as I do?

Damn, was I doing too much when it came to her? Was I not doing enough? How come she ain't want me?