18.

Angel
Last week of April/week before her birthday
location: her room

tiktok april 25th

bayoubarbie she wanted to wear the same shirt as me 😭abcd just date already yaz y'all don't start they're strictly sisters!

abcd just date already
yaz y'all don't start they're strictly sisters!

We've been doing a lot of traveling since we won the championship. We just got done doing our last little bit of press events before my birthday next week!

So far we've done The Pivot Podcast, Breakfast Club, and the Jennifer Hudson Show just to name a few.

We gone be in ATL for my birthday & Flau also has to be present for the Overtime WBB Takeover event because she's a coach. I'm just going as her plus one.

With our little break from doing these press events I went back to my regular routine which means going to the gym. Flau be doing her thing so we spend time with each other when we can.

As I took a break from my workout I seen Flau was on IG live so I went to see what my boo was doing.

It was dark as hell, she was laying in the bed rubbing on one of them naked hairless rats, I mean cats.

I told her to add me and she did as soon as I joined

"You're nasty" I said smiling

"If you say anything out of whack you're getting kicked off this live" She spoke

"You're nasty that cat is gross"
"Look how you're groping it" I said before I busted out laughing

"Why do you- you don't have cats in the bed like that" I said as she was just watching me cheesing, she's so adorable I can't.

She wasn't speaking just watching me and rubbing on that cat while laying in the bed. I am actually a little disgusted.

I blew a kiss at her. "I missed you"

She didn't say a damn word.

"Damn!" I said scrunching my face up

"Do you not miss your favorite Barbie doll?"

"I missed you too, you breaking my bank"

I started laughing cause here she go playing

"How i'm breaking your bank?"

"Y'all don't get no rich friends, that's what y'all don't do cause these birthdays bruh"

"oh my god, shut up cause we're going up for your birthday, can't wait i'm going all out" I let her know.

"You better" She said in a playful tone but I know she's deadass serious.

"Look at you smiling, why you smiling so much what's going on?" I asked.