22.

⚠️
Angel
May 15-18
Location: NYC

The USA basketball trials are over and I couldn't be more excited that I made the team so i'll be playing in the FIBA tourney in a couple weeks.

I'm not super upset that Flau didn't make it cause she wasn't playing her best basketball at all. She honestly didn't seem like she wanted to be there.

I don't know what was wrong with her but I wasn't impressed.

I haven't seen her since she got cut and we haven't talked as much these past three days. I see her this week though cause we're both in NYC for our various press events and I invited her to my SI Swimsuit launch event a while back.

I shot for the magazine back while we were in LA before my birthday. Around the same time we shot for the Jennifer Hudson show. That's around the time I invited her to be my plus one.

I know she's probably upset that she didn't make the USA team but i'm not sure how upset cause I haven't asked her about it.

I do know that she dropped clickbait or her put it on da floor Flaumix. It's really good. I already learned all the lyrics and i'm excited to show her.

She know that i'm always gone be her number one fan when it comes to her music.

Maybe she's not tew upset about not making the team cause she dropped that song instead and she's getting positive feedback.

I'm so tired after training camp and doing this traveling that I could fall asleep anywhere. The only place that sounds peaceful right now though is in Flau's arms.

Things have been a little tense between us since before training camp when she tried to press me about texting Cam. I told her we've been friends since high school so it shouldn't be a big deal but she didn't care.

Mani tried to tell me I was wrong but I still don't think I am cause I don't see the issue. I only apologized for overreacting when we talked cause I didn't want Flau to be mad at me. I've grown accustomed to sleeping in the same bed with her, I can't give that up.

When I landed Flau gave me the mobile key information for her hotel room just in case she was out doing something when I came in. She asked to pick me up but I said no.

When I got to the hotel room, I let myself in. It didn't seem like anybody was in here so I was a little glad that I could get some peace so I could take a nice nap.

When I walked in the bedroom, to my surprise Flau was sitting on the bed watching tv, she didn't really pay me any mind.

"Hey boo" I said smiling walking up to give her an intense kiss cause I missed her.

She just responded "wassup" and denied my kiss, giving me a small peck on my cheek instead.

That caught me off guard cause why she acting like that?

"That's all I get, why you acting like you ain't miss me?" I said as I cupped her chin so she can look at me.

She sighed, giving me what I wanted.

The kiss was deep, as our lips flushed together in sync and I brushed my tongue against her lips looking for an opening in which she let me. Now our tongues are intertwining, fighting for control over the kiss.

Im not even sleepy anymore. I dropped whatever I had in my hand, climbing on top of her, straddling her lap. Maintaining the intensity of our kissing.

I can feel her getting hard and I can tell she doesn't want to give in to temptation but she has no choice. I haven't had her in 4 days. That's tew damn long.