Chapter 4

Author's POV

Growing up in an Asian household, every little mannerism as little as using your chopsticks properly will always be nitpick by the elderly. Even more when you came from a wealthy family. Manners maketh man they said.

Back when he was still living in his family's mansion, Babe's grandfather particularly disliked that he's more prone in using his left hand while doing things.

His grandfather believed in superstitions that the "left-hand side" being associated with evil just like how the Devil baptised his followers with his left-hand and how getting out of bed with the left foot first means that you will have a bad day and be bad tempered.

Thus why he imposed the rule of starting every movements with the right side of the body for goodluck and good fortune for their whole family.

When Babe was 4 years old he started to eat on his own using chopsticks but when his grandfather saw that he used it with his left hand at a dinner table one day, he went livid and smacked little Babe's hand harshly. His grandfather also soon found out that Babe has been drawing and writing with his left hand.

The old man has ordered Babe's caretaker to properly train him using his right hand instead to prevent any bad omen coming to his family's way.

Since he was trained at a very young age, Babe could adapt and learn to use his right hand pretty well but at the end of the day his left hand will remain as his dominant hand. Up until today he only ever uses his right hand to hold on cutlery and pens in public but when he's in his own abode he'll do whatever his heart desires.

As far as he knew, he never really uses his right hand infront of anyone other than his family well now only his dad who's left. His grandparents passed away and his mother.... She left him infront of the Chen Family's mansion after Babe was born with only a letter saying he is Reval's which was later proven with the DNA test done by the Chens.

Babe is an only child so does his father so he have no cousins or any uncles and aunts. It's basically just him and his dad now.

So how is it that the innocent looking boy he had a one night stand with which by the way he just met a couple hours prior could figure out that he's left handed?

It's suspicious.

It doesn't sit right with him at all that even after a couple days he's still thinking about it.

But even with his doubt, he can't deny the fact that he's getting addicted to Charlie. From the way he listens to Babe's every command without complaining, to the way he softly speaks to Babe though he would scream at him, the way he smells so heavenly to Babe's nose and let's not forget how good he fucks.

All of that combined. Babe could brush past the fact that that boy might have something he's hiding.

And to be honest Babe doesn't care because at the end of the day, Charlie is just going to be one of his boy toys who soon he's going to get tired of and be thrown away like a piece of tissue. But for now, he's addicted to him and he wants more so he's going to savour it.

Babe is now leaning on his bestfriend, Way as he's getting drunk at Sonic's birthday party. The whole X-hunter crew is there and their plus ones which includes Charlie and apparently Jeff too.

But the boy who's been living in Babe's head rent free is currently on his bathroom break leaving an almost drunk Babe finding solace in his bestfriend's arms.

"I'm surprised that kid lasted a week already.", Way started as his arm wrapped around his bestfriend rather protectively. If they're not famous racers who's known for their closeness, everyone would've thought they're dating each other with how touchy they are.

"He's a good kid.", Babe answered while taking another sip of his drink although he could barely open his eyes anymore.

Way moves his other hand to hold the back of Babe's neck, making direct skin to skin contact with him.

"You'll get bored of him soon.", Way muttered almost inaudible to normal person's ears but not to Babe's.

Babe's not sure is it because he's getting too drunk but he felt in dazed so he just nods his head agreeing to what Way has stated even when he felt the opposite of it.

He doesn't think he'll get bored of Charlie anytime soon. One day in the future, maybe. Now, nope. He's been having a good night sleep every night with that boy by his side and he felt really taken care of which somehow he's getting so used to although before this he hated being treated as if he couldn't do it himself.

On the topic of being taken care of, this boy who just got back from the bathroom too loves taking care of his P'Babe which is why when he sees his drunken Phi practically stucked on Way he quickly moves to their side trying to pull Babe to his arms instead.

"Let me take P'Babe home he seems too drunk already.", the boy who's now wearing a big frame glasses said to Way.

Babe who's mind still cloudy could only frail like a jelly when Charlie tries to pull him away. It doesn't help that Way isn't letting Babe go. His protective arm is still locked in place on Babe's waist.

"No need. I'll take Babe home.", Way said a little monotonous. He dislike Charlie from the start and he has made it clear to everyone including his bestfriend.

"It's okay, P'Way I'll just drive P'Babe's car and bring him home too. I'm staying there currently anyway.", Charlie added trying to sound friendly even when he knew Way doesn't like him.

The 22 years old boy has been staying in Babe's penthouse for the past week because Babe just couldn't let him go. He would call as soon as Charlie left the house saying he's either bored or horny or both so Charlie would have to run back to him.

Thus why Babe decided to just let him stay there, for convenience...

Although of course this goes without saying, no one knew about Charlie being Babe's new sex buddies and has been living with him except for Way considering that his bestfriend is on his neck 24/7, Babe could never hide anything from him.

"Don't you find it weird that you two are just sex buddies but you're staying with him?", Way asked rather venomously. "I think you should show yourself out now. Don't you dare think you're going to be special to Babe. That day will never come."

Babe who's now eyes closed could barely hear what the two is talking about. His mind is jumbled up it hurts to even open his eyes, it's as if someone is commanding him to go against his will.

Charlie averts his eyes to check the surroundings to see if there's anyone else close enough to hear him before speaking in a complete contrast from his previous childish tone.

"Is that so? Then I could say the same to you. Don't ever think you can be more than just friends with P'Babe.", his eyes darken as his hold onto Babe's bare arm tightens.

Before Way could react to the shift of Charlie's behaviour, Babe stirred in his arms making both of them stop throwing daggers at each other but focusing on now whiny Babe.

"I want to go home...", Babe mumbled out with his eyes half opened.

When he saw that Charlie is standing next to him, he quickly pushes himself up freeing his waist from Way's hold to make his way into the younger boy's arms instead.

"Puppy, take me home.", he slurred as he throws himself on Charlie who happily catches him with a wide smile on his face, his previous dark tone long gone but replaced with his soft voice again.

"Okay, khrab. Let's go back.", the boy guided Babe back to his car, driving it back to his lavish penthouse in a matter of seconds.

Completely leaving a perplexed Way at the club.