Chapter 3

Author's POV

As soon as the door to his penthouse closes, he pushes Charlie against it with desire filled eyes. His hand moves down to Charlie's belt, before locking eyes with the boy.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Once I start I won't let you stop na.", Babe said as his hand skilfully takes off the belt before unbuttoning his jeans.

"I've always wanted this. For a long time now.", Charlie said as his hands finds its way to Babe's waist, caressing it gently.

"Oh... Did you imagine fucking me with this-", Babe was about to tease Charlie but was stunned by what his hand just touched.

There's no way a cute face like him could be carrying this monster down here. He slips his hand out of the boxer before eagerly pulling it down. Seeing it in all its glory, it's definitely bigger than most dick he has seen. What's even more scarier is the fact that it wasn't even fully hardened yet.

"I did. I did imagined fucking you with this.", as if another person has entered Charlie's body, his puppy eyes became foxy and his soft demeanours has turned strong almost too domineering.

Charlie moves closer until their chests touched, leaning in for a kiss before a hand immediately stops him.

"You can do anything to me but no kissing.", Babe said almost losing his breath at the sensation of their bodies rubbing against each other.

Charlie is about to protest but before he could do that Babe pulls his hands that was previously on his waist lower until he's practically grabbing onto Babe's butt.

"Hurry.", with that Charlie lifted the older swiftly, surprising Babe as he walks towards the living room.

"Where's your room?", the boy asked before fastening his pace when Babe pointed at one of the closed door.

Charlie places Babe down on the bed before taking off his own sweater and tosses it to the side.

As Babe expected, the ugly sweater really didn't do him justice at all. His big muscular arms and toned chest were hidden under those ugly rags.

"Prep?"

"No need, I already did. Just take the condom on the nightstand.", Babe answered as he too takes off his clothes, stripping himself off completely to not waste anymore time.

He knew he wanted to get railed tonight so he had prepared himself for anyone who he's going to bring home tonight but what he didn't prepare was the fact that the one he's bringing home is going to be this big.

Charlie positions himself in between Babe's legs, spreading it wide even more making Babe gasps before pumping his own condom covered shaft to get it fully erected. He lines his tip with the entrance before slowly pushing himself in, penetrating Babe's hole.

Being an alpha means Babe couldn't lubricate himself and the fact that his preparation is not enough is making him regret his decision.

"Nghh, Charlie put more lube.", Babe moans loudly as the big penis abuses his cavern.

"P'Babe why are you so tight? You said you've prepared it.", despite that Charlie reaches out for the lube and quickly pours it onto his shaft and around the rim of Babe's entrance.

The coldness of the lube made Babe moans even more and unknowingly tightens his bussy grip onto little Charlie.

This leads to Charlie letting out a groan. "P'Babe dont be tense. I'm not even half in."

"WHAT?!"

Babe couldn't believe his ears. He's in so much pain yet Charlie said he wasn't even half inside of him? He braces himself as he looks down at their intertwined bodies and sure enough the boy wasn't fully in.