Chapter 8

Charlie's POV

"P'Babe! Listen to me first. P'Babe, khrab!", I called out as I catches up to him.

Honestly with my set of powers I could easily stop him in various ways. Using my mind, speed and strength. I could do it all but he's... Different. I didn't want to use my powers on him, not the ones that I could control at least.

It's weird but ever since the first time I saw him, I have this tugging feelings in my cold stone heart that I need to be by his side. That I need to protect him.

Whatever it takes.

I run up to him before standing right infront of him, stopping his track. Blocking his way with my own body.

"Get out of the way, Charlie."

"P'Babe, khrab. Do you really want me to go and not come back to you?", I may not use my powers on him but I knew he'd still be weak for my puppy eyes.

What can I say... I'm the devil with a pretty face.

"You got a lot of other options, why would you wanna be with an old man like me.", his pursed lips makes me want to bite and lick it in this broad daylight without a care to this world. If only he allows me to kiss those lips.

"But I only want you, P'Babe.", I put on my soft endearing voice.

"You have a kink for older guys or something?"

"I have a kink for you."

His face is flushing red but I know that he's oblivious to his cuteness.

P'Babe is unlike any other alphas I've met. Yes on the outside he's bulky, tall and muscular. Have a strong personality, overconfident, and hotheaded just like most alphas but on the inside he's not all of those.

He crave love. Tender love. He wouldn't admit it but of course I knew. He wants to be treated like a princess but he wouldn't admit it himself. He wants stability in life but was born into a wrecked family filled with trust issues.

But I know it all.

What he desires, what he hates.

I'll dedicate myself to him.

"You really don't want me anymore?", I lower my gaze before slipping my hand on his waist, pushing it further down to his round meat when he didn't protest.

"I hate those eyes.", Babe suddenly said as he stares deeply into mine.

"But I also like it at the same time. It makes me feel like a prey but for some reason I want that. It's beautiful.", he draws his index finger around my left eye.

"You can have it if you want. You can have my eyes."

Shocked is evident in his eyes but I didn't stutter one bit with my words because I'm serious. I'll pluck my eyes out if he wants it.

"You'd do that for me?", his voice softens.

"I'll do everything for you."

With that he crushes his lips into mine, aggressively nibbling on my lower lips as his arms wraps around my neck.

Ahh what an amazing sensation.

I instinctively squeezes his buttocks, causing him to moan into my mouth. Giving me the access to slip my tongue into his warm mouth, twisting our tongues together before I could suck on it hardly, just how he likes it.

His senses must've picked up that someone is coming closer to us, making him pushes me into the garden area behind us until my back hit one of the large tree without breaking the kiss.