Chapter 11

Author's POV

Charlie walks in as silently as he could after putting the passcode of the door of Babe's penthouse, he knew inevitably Babe will hear his steps either way but he still tried to be as quiet as possible.

The reason for that was because he came back to Babe's house at around 1.30 in the morning. Dean was persistent with them going for a drink after not meeting each other for so long and Charlie couldn't say no.

He could never say no to Dean.

Now he have to brace himself for the consequences from his P'Babe. He'd make up to him no matter what.

He pushes the door ajar to see Babe laying down on his bed facing the other direction from the door. He tiptoes his way inside before making the bed dip with his weight as he leans over to see if Babe has fallen asleep.

But before he could even look over, Babe's voice could be heard. "Such a diligent student coming back at 1am.", Babe voiced laced with sarcasm.

Charlie moves closer to see Babe's eyes are still shut closed as he breathes calmly. He prompts his elbow besides Babe's head on the pillow to caress the older's hair gently.

"I went for a quick catchup with my friends."

"Quick? Really?"

"I had to send them back home first because they're drunk."

"You could've just ordered Grab Car for them or something."

"I know but they're pretty important to me too. I had to make sure they get home safe."

Babe turns his body to look at Charlie with a frown decorating his face. "Who are they?"

"Jeff and... My other friend, you wouldn't know him.", Charlie shows a little smile as he continues caressing Babe's hair.

"Jeff said he's your only friend."

"Ahahha did he? He's quite possessive with me. I have other friends, just not as close."

"Then why do you have to send the not 'as close' friends back home too?"

Charlie finds it amusing everytime Babe is jealous. He wouldn't admit it and it can't be seen on his face so the younger purposely let his touch lingers so he could read Babe's mind through that physical touch.

'Don't let me catch you fucking some other people, Charlie or I'll end you.'

He smirks at Babe's thought before leaning down to place a kiss on Babe's pointy nose then up to the middle of his frowned eyebrows and another on his forehead.

The tender kiss eases Babe's anger which made him looks up towards Charlie with his eyes wide and sparkly. Somehow wanting more but didn't want to voice it out.

Knowing this Charlie continues leaving butterfly kisses all over Babe's face, from the corner of his eyes to both of his cheeks down to his chin but leaving the lips untainted purposely.

This caused Babe to let out a whine unknowingly crave for Charlie's kiss but of course the younger have his own set of ideas to tease the older.

Charlie creates a distance between them with their lips only inches a part as he stares into Babe's beautiful orbs.

"Why won't you kiss me?", Babe asked almost inaudibly.

"You're the one who made the rule isn't it? That I can do anything but kiss you."

"But we kissed at the theme park already."

"That didn't count because you started it."

"Charlie!"