Meeting

-------------------around 1 pm-----------------

Taehyung goes to her and said, "My parents are about to reach here within 15 minutes."

She said, "Mm... Okay! Let them come."

"You better behave well in front of them. At least, you can greet them with smile. Forget everything happened between us in the morning. We will sort it out later but you treat my parents with respect."

"Otherwise?"

"Don't you dare to get on my nerves princess." He said in absolute anger.

Just then, Hana informed them about the arrival of Taehyung's parents. He immediately went down to greet them and she followed him. 

All of them sit in the lobby area and Taehyung told maids to bring some snacks before they could head for lunch. His mom after taking a careful look at his son's fiancée said, "So! she is the one?"

Taehyung introduced his parents to her and said, "Honey! They are my parents." 

She bowed down in respect and said softly with a little smile, "Nice to meet you sir and mam."

Then he said to his parents, "And she is Sanem."

This sentence left her in shock. "Sanem! My name is Sanem? Why didn't he mentioned it ever before?" She said to herself.

His mom noticed the surprised face of hers and asked, "Why are you in shock? Haven't you heard your own name before?" To which she just nodded her head in acceptance. Then, she continued, "At least someone here is updated with everything unlike us."

Taehyung in a soft tone, "Eomma, I was about to tell you...."

"When? After having kids?"

"No, it all happened all of sudden. So, I didn't get time to inform you. I apologize for this miscommunication." 

"At least you should have informed us after the engagement only. Now, we have to hear about our own son from media only?" His father said in stern voice.

It was clear that both of them were unhappy with the fact that they were not informed about anything earlier. His mom took a glance at Sanem face and asked, "So, how did you pursue my child to be with you? And how long it took to you to pretend as a good one?"

Sanem surprisingly looked at her with wide eyes as she didn't expect such questions from her and before she could say anything Taehyung said, "Mom! I chose her. I went behind her because I love her."

All three of them looked at Taehyung with great surprise. Sanem didn't utter a word in front of his parents. Just then, Bong Cha informed them that food is served so they all headed towards the table. After having lunch, his mom desired to talk to him alone so they both went to Taehyung's room. His mom said, "I know I was rude today but it was just a test."

"A test", Taehyung exclaimed.

"Umm... I wanted to see if the girl you chose can stand by your side even if your own people would deny to choose you. And the answer is Yes. She didn't say a word when I talked rude to her. This shows that she would do anything for you. Now, I understood why did you choose her. Your father was not happy because you didn't inform us. I hope you two will sort it out soon and for the engagement, we want to organize a proper ceremony for that so fix the date as soon as possible."

Taehyung hugged his mom and said, "Sorry mom. I should have informed you regarding this. But I will soon fix the date and thank you for understanding me. You are the great!"

Soon they both stepped down and overheard the conversation between Sanem and Taehyung's dad. 

"I know, it's not your fault. My wife didn't mean to say that. She is hurt. I hope you won't mind."

"No, it's okay. I can understand. I didn't mind anything."

"All because of my worthless child, he didn't care to tell us about his relation."

"Sorry to interrupt but Taehyung was really about to tell you. It was me who met an accident so he didn't get right time to reveal and things came out in this way."

"Ah! look at you. Poor child! Trying to save your to be husband by defending him even he is wrong. How pure hearted you are! How did you get trapped by such a scoundrel?"

Just then, Taehyung with his mom entered and said, "Dad! Sorry. Please forgive me." 

"Yes, dear! Let's just forget the things and bless our child." His mother said in a soft voice.

The things got sorted among them and after having some normal conversation, his parents left for their place happily around 4:30 pm. After his parents left, both of them looked with absolute surprise raising their eyebrows at each other.

 After his parents left, both of them looked with absolute surprise raising their eyebrows at each other