Birthday Special pt. 2

Pairing: Isa x Vampire!Reader x Cassandra Dimitrescu

Pronouns: She/her

Isa's pronouns: They/them

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Multiple orgasms, Ribbon bondage, Strap-ons, Fingering

the long awaited part 2! (idk if that's true or not i have no clue if ppl were waiting for this or not lol) There will be a part 3 and I promise it won't take 5 months to come out like this one did lmfao

also for those interested, i might do a special one-shot for Hunter on Saturday (April 20th) since that's her birthday!

the next one-shot is part two of possessive jealousy btw!

————————

"Keep your eyes closed," I giggled, guiding Isa out of the bathroom. "You're going to love this."

"Was spending the entire day together not enough of a gift?" Isa laughed as I moved behind them, stopping them beside the bed before grazing my fangs over their neck.

"Not at all. We only give the best to our little godling. Now, open your eyes and unwrap your gift."

Cassandra shifted when Isa's eyes opened, and there was a smirk on her face as a red glow came from Isa's eyes. "Happy Birthday, baby. Care to unwrap me?"

Isa's hands trembled in excitement as they reached for the ribbon, slowly undoing the first bow. I joined the demigod when they began kissing Cassandra's chest, running a hand over the ribbon until I reached the other bow. 'One more to untie, but knowing Isa, they'll wait for that. They'll take their time with her breasts — they always do.' Cassandra shuddered as a moan left her, making me glance over at Isa.

They happily sucked and licked Cassandra's breast, their horns and tail no longer hidden under a spell. 'There they are,' I pulled away from Cassandra and moved behind Isa, slowly kissing up their back as their tail wrapped around my arm. 'Now we just need Cass to get impatient. That won't take too long.' Before long, the younger vampire squirmed and demanded more, causing Isa to stop and grin.

"Impatient? Was [Y/N] teasing you again?" Isa chuckled, their hands working on Cassandra's breasts.

"I don't tease," I hummed, knowing that wasn't true. "I was just prepping her for you."

"So she did tease you," The demigod pouted before dragging their fingers over the silk ribbon. "[Y/N], get the strap for me. I have a needy brat to take care of."

"I-I'm not a br-brat," Cassandra whined as I moved away from Isa and grabbed the strap. "Sh-she's the brat!"

"I'll punish her later, too, don't worry," Isa's low growl sent a shiver down my spine. "You both have asked for this for a while... I can't hold it back any longer."

Once I secured the harness on Isa, they untied the final ribbon and kissed me, growling at Cassandra's whine for attention. I deepened the kiss and grabbed the bottle of lube, pouring some on the length before guiding my hand along it — spreading the liquid. Cassandra yelped, and we broke the kiss, immediately looking for what caused her pain.

"Cass?"

Isa quickly moved the tip of their strap out of Cassandra, their breathing picking up. "Di-Did my claws-?"

"Your other claws," Cassandra hissed, making me glance at Isa's hand.

"Baby," I gasped and tapped their hand, watching the godling release Cassandra's thigh. "It wasn't deep. I just don't think she was expecting it, baby."