All Will Return

"Will you please wake up before you drool on my food?!" [Y/n] yelled, pulling his breakfast out of the way before Rin slobbered all over it. The Nephilim in question let out a strained yawn in response, his head almost dropping into his food in the process.

"Can't help it..." Rin mumbled, his eyes struggling to stay open as [Y/n] let out a sigh, shaking his head as he scooped a portion of his food into his mouth.

"Damn lightweight." He muttered, a small irk mark forming on his head as the aftermath of last night's lovely talk flashed through his memory. How their sweet heart-to-heart and makeup session with Shima turned into [Y/n] getting confession-teased and all the crap Rin pulled in his sleep. Safe to say, [Y/n] was definitely in love with Rin because if it was just a crush he definitely would have given up the thought after last night. The fact he still liked him just proved he was in deep.

"Stop being mean to me! My head hurts!" Rin whined, dropping his forehead onto the table as he groaned in pain.

"I carried your ass all the way back to our room! And then even after that, your clingy ass wouldn't let go of me all night! You're like a living radiator, you know?! I sweat through two shirts and my face was covered in drool! I have every right to be grouchy!" [Y/n] mumbled, glancing away as he looked himself and RIn over. He was in his casual black polo-shirt and baggy pants if the same colour but Rin was still in his pyjama shirt and pants. "And I didn't realise that sometimes you sleep with your eyes open like a fish! That shit was creepy as hell!" [Y/n] sighed with a shiver, shaking his head as he tried to ignore the conversation that Suguro and Miwa were having at the next table. Apparently, Suguro, like Rin, was completely gone after one can of Shura's 'special juice'.

"Will you two shut up with your married couple shtick and feed us?! Kuro's right! We're wasting away over here!" Flor yelled telepathically, angrily pawing at [Y/n]'s side while Kuro nodded aggressively over by Rin's side. Both boys immediately turned red at the 'married couple' comment and Rin whipped his head up off the table so fast he almost knocked himself out.

"'Wasting away'? Oh, please, you went through six bento boxes between you last night." [Y/n] repeated, quietly churning Flor under his breath for the teasing while pilling some of his food onto a plate for the two familiars to share before setting it down on the floor beside him. The second the plate touched the floor, the pair went at it like wild animals. [Y/n] sweatdropped at the sight. You would swear they'd never been fed before in their lives every single time they ate together. He hadn't even noticed Suguro get up and leave in the meantime.

"Good morning, gentlemen!" A familiar voice pulled them from their little unofficial couples' spat as both boys turned to see Shima strutting over to them wearing his khaki shorts and a black polo shirt. "Dude! You've got some hellacious bedhead!" Shima teased, pointing to Rin's navy-black nest of hair that stood out in every single direction. "Did you guys find your way back to your room okay?" He asked, taking a seat beside [Y/n] as he grabbed some food.

"I don't remember..." Rin replied, sharing a glance with [Y/n] before awkwardly looking away in embarrassment.

"I do..." [Y/n] sighed, putting his hand on his chin as he tried to subconsciously top the blush that he could feel spreading over his cheeks. The memory of Rin nuzzling his face into his neck and muttering about 'the best ever' had been replaying in his head all night and it was driving him insane. He was pulled from his internal struggle by Shima's gleeful laugh.

"You two are like an old married couple!" Shima joked, causing [Y/n] to immediately choke on his drink while Rin turned his head away awkwardly. That was the second time someone made that joke in like five minutes! "Good thing I didn't drink my juice!" He laughed, shaking his head as he crossed his arms.