Chapter 02

Author Pov :

Yoongi : We found your y/n Jungkook ........

Jungkook was shock & stood up from his chair & still processing if he heard right Or not .

JK : Hyung just say it again . Did i heard right ?

Yoongi : Yeh you Pabo , yes you heard right . We found your y/n .

After hearing that he show his bunny smile after 2 years.

Jk : Tell me about her , Where is she ?Hyung . I ne-

Before he could say anything yoongi stop him & said ,

Yoongi : Take a breath boy .Im telling you ok . y/n is in Busan . She is living there from past 2 years & working in a resturent as a waitress & i will massage her address & informations in your phone after cutting the call. ok .

Jk : Thank you , thank you so much hyung .Bye & sent me quickly... Yoongi chuckles. 

Yoongi :ok bye .

They finished the call after 5 sec he get her address which is send by yoongi .

Jk see the address & said with a smile : I'm coming Love to make you mine again .

After that Jk call him man to prepare his jet for Busan .

After cutting the call with his man he look at his wallpaper.

Jk: Now i will do anything to get you back my Love .

But then his inner self said...

Inner self Jk :will she forgive you & come back to you after what you done with her ? If she refuse to go with us & reject us.

After realising that Jk feel his body freeze after thinking about that .But then his dark inner self.

Jk :If she refuse you then use your power to get her back .*smirk* Jk listen to his dark self & said with a smirk.

Inner self Jk : Ofc. If she refuse us then we will show our power. We are not going to let her to leave us again. *smirk*

After that Jk leave his cabin & go to his car & driver take him to his airport at 7pm. Airport - After going to in his jet, Jk : Im coming my Queen .*smirk*

---------Meanwhile--------

 Y/n : Huh..... Finally my work is over .Now i can go home early .*smile*

Today y/n is in her half day shift .So after this she is going to buy her necessary things .

After changing her formal dress she leave the restaurant & goes to the conveniece store to buy her groceries. After 1 hour she has done her grocery shopping .After paying bills she start to walk to her apartment .

She reaches her apartment & goes to his kitchen first to drop groceries on the kitchen counter. After that she drop herself on the counch.She is too lazy to go to her room . After some time she lazily stood up & to her room & go to washroom for a fresh shower. 

After 50 min -

After 50 min -

she come out of the washroom with a bathrobe & goes to her mini closet to take her pajama . After that she goes to the kitchen the living room & starts to watch kdrama .

------Time skip ---------

its 7 pm y/n notices that & goes to her kitchen start to making her dinner .After dinner she eat & after cleaning the kitchen she come back to her room & lies on her bed. Stare at he moon .

Then suddenly her phone ring & pick her phone & saw Jennie is calling her .

Jennie : Sweet how are you ?

y/n : im fine unnie just tired .

Jennie : Just take rest ok.

Y/n : Yeh unnie . btw how are you doing ?

Jennie : My work is done here so im coming tomorrow .

(After y/n ch-1 go to her unnie's home she got to know that Jennie is going to Deagu for some work thats why y/n didnt meet Jennie in the restaurant ) After talking with her unnie y/n finish the call . She lie down on her sleep to sleep .

-------Meanwhile Jungkook -----

Jk : Finally im in Busan to take my queen with me*Smirk*