Chapter 06

Author Pov :

After Jk left y/n came back to reality, her tears started building in her eyes but she wiped that.

Y/n : Im not going to marry you Jungkook & i will never. I need to get out of here But how ?

Y/n got out of bed to the window & sneak outside, she saw many guards there .

Y/n : I need to do something.Now Jungkook isn't here & it's my chance to get out from here .

y/n goes to the door , and tries to open it but its locked.

Y/n :*sigh* y/n you need to calm down ......

Y/n sat on the bed & started thinking about how to escape from there .

After sometimes the maid came inside after unlocking the door with her breakfast . Then a plan clicked in her mind .

y/n started to act like she was sick & feeling dizzy .

y/n : Can you help me ? I want to use the washroom but I'm feeling dizzy .So can you help me?

The maid nodded & came to help her & take her to the washroom but y/n was fast enough to push the maid into the washroom & lock it .

y/n looked at the door & run towards it , she got out of his room .Y/n was running here & there for finding a way to get out of here . Suddenly she noticed foot noise So she hid herself in corners .she saw some maids going towards Jk's room bcz the screaming of the maid . She saw the corridor was empty & ran there without making noises. She came back to part of the mansion .she was looking for the backside door . Finally, she found the door & open it .

y/n go outside sneakily she saw 2 guards,y/n saw a stone , picked it & threw the other side so that the guards leave from there,she succeeded.Those guards go away from there & she take the chance . She saw a small gate which isnt locked .So she opened it & ran from there .Y/n was running on the road.

But she didn't know that someone was watching her on camera. Its none other than JK.

_____Jeon Empire________