Chapter 16

Still Flashback -  

Still Flashback -  

Author Pov :

After 2 days -

Jungkook is now walking inside a park while looking at the nature.There are just few people in this park .

There are just few people in this park

Suddenly he saw a girl in school uniform sitting on the ground while drawing something

Suddenly he saw a girl in school uniform sitting on the ground while drawing something .He cant see her face bcz of her long hair .Then she turn around & Jk's whole world stop , his heart is beating fast ,his legs become freeze .Her beauty catch his attention not only this her eyes which showing only innocence .She turn around bcz someone called her but he is not listening anything just looking at her .

Then she stood up & her friend come towards her to take her home . She smile at her friend & her smile melt Jungkook's cold heart .They both left from there But jungkook was still standing there while watching her going out from this park .

Jungkook come back into the reality by his phone's ring .He quickly pick his call .

Tae : Hey Jungkook we got all Information about Choi y/n .

Jk : ok .Im coming .

Tae : Ok.

They cut the call. 

Jk : Wtf just happened....what was that feeling ? .No..no...My heart cant beat for any girl .Love is a Trash .Jeon Jungkook's heart cant melt by her .No...no...i need to do sometime .Love makes Everyone weak & i cant be weak just for a girl .I need to kill this feeling . All girls are same greedy for money .Noo...no...i cant fall in love again .{Actually at past Jk also loved (Actually it was attraction but he named it as LOVE )a girl but that girl just used him for herself when Jk get to know that he killed her.After that Jk never let any girl to rule over him.} After that Jk quickly left the park & go to his office .

Jk come in his cabin & Taehyung was sitting on the couch .

Tae quickly give him the file .

Jk take it in his hand & open it .

Jk : Choi y/n . Age - 17 ,

She is a student of Green Heaven high School . single .

Then Jk look at her picture & widened his eyes bcz its the same girl he meet in the park .

Tae : What happened ?

Jk : hmm...No- Nothing hyung .

Tae : Ok.....but now can you plz tell me your plan ?

Jk : Oh..yeh. I want to snatch those property from y/n .

Tae : but how ?

Jk : I will make her my girlfriend , show her my fake love & trap her .After wining her heart i will take her signature when she will be 18 before that Choi take that .

Tae : But you can also do this by force like kidnap her , blackmail her then why girlfriend ?

Jk : Bcz i want to to hurt that Choi not only physically but also emotionally & y/n is now his weakness .& i need to attack in his weakness .I will destroy him by his weakness & remember all girls are same greedy for money , just act innocent infront of everyone so that they can use them .So i dont care about her to playing with her .*Smirk*

Tae : Ok....i got it .

Jk : Hmmm......i will start my plan from tomorrow .

Tae : Oh....then its good .Ok now im going if you need anything just call me . bye .

Jk : Hmm...bye .

After Tae left Jk started looking at her pics .

Jk : I cant get weak just for her .i will make sure to kill this feeling by playing with you y/n .Get ready .*Smirk*