Chapter 04

Author pov :

Y/n wokeup with headache bcz of chloroform effect. She is confuse about her headache in this morning .But she ignore it & decide to take a relaxing shower .

After 30 min she come out after wearing her dress . She eat her breakfast & left from her apartment for her work .

-----Meanwhile ----

Jk get ready for his plan .He know after this she will hate him more but he need to do this before he lost her again .He cant take this risk ,thats why he decided to kidnap her . He know if her family get to know about her then they will not leave her , they will hurt her .He know y/n need to know the whole truth but he decided that after she become normal with him ,he will tell her about her family 's truth.

Now Jk is ready .He hide his face with mask bcz he didnt want y/n get to know about his presence. He is very excited but also nervous .He need to be dominate on her to control her So that she cant escape from him .

Jk go inside his car for go to y/n's restaurant.....

Y/n is taking orders from customers

Y/n is taking orders from customers .After that she go to the kitchen & pass the food orders to chefs .

After sometime Jennie come there with Jion .Y/n hug Jennie & Jion . y/n give him his fav chocolate pastry. Jennie come here to meet y/n & help her. Jion will go back home by his grandma .

After sometime his grandma come & take him with her .Y/n & Jennie also become busy with their works .

After that.......

Jk come inside & sit on the cornor table .Y/n go there to take his order .His give his order . when y/n was writing his orders he was just admiring at her .Y/n didnt notice that . After that she go back .

Jk 's Pov :

Jk : *in his mind* Finally i see my princess fully awake . Her sweet honey voice which i was missing so much ,finally i heard that . She is so hardworking but princess you dont need to do this anymore .You will rule in my kingdom .I will spoil you with my all . Im sorry princess for what i done .But i promise i will heal your broken Soul my love.  

Author pov :

Jk was observing her all activities . y/n feel stare on her but when she look everywhere she cant find anyone bcz Jk turn his eyes on his phone .

Y/n come back with his order which is Fried rice ,kimchi & banana milk.

-------8:00 pm --------

Jk stand up from his seat after paying the bills .

Jk go out from there , go inside his car & tell the driver to park car in a side .Jk call Taehyung to send his mans to start his plan . Jk is waiting for y/n . After sometime y/n come out from the restaurant after say goodbye to Jennie . 

Y/n 's pov :

I was walking side of the road . Its 9:00pm my apartment is not so far from here so that why im walking .Today this road is kinda empty . When i was walking suddenly i feel someone is behind but it was weird bcz they are walking with me for a long time , So i started walking fast. But suddenly a car come in front of me & pull me inside by someone ,Before i could see his face he put a cloth on my nose ,After that everything went black.....................................

Jk 's Pov :

Jk : Sorry princess for scaring you . * after she become unconscious , I put her on my lap & started caressing her brown long hair.*

i order driver to go to the airport its will take times .

Jk : *in his mind *Im taking her to Seoul in my mansion .My jet is also ready . i also call hyung & tell him that plan is done . i started looking at her baby face . She is small in my arm .Yeh my love is kinda short from other girls . She only reach to my chest level . But i love her cute height *Chukles* My baby is only 20 but bcz of her height & baby skin she looks more younger .I was looking at her ,pulling her more closer ,i put my long coat on her so that no one can see her face . I hate when someone see my babygirl 's beautiful & cute face . Im very possesive about my princess .I will kill those mans who will try to look at her . So i order my all mans to - Not to look at her ,always look at the ground when she is with them . Actually im very possessive about my fav things ,i never allow anyone to touch it . But now my possessive is towards my princess MY LOVE .I caress her thigh inside the coat which is bare bcz of her short dress So thats why i put my long coat to hid her skins . Only im allowed to look at her skin Or said her naked body .*smirk* I will never allow maids or someone to look at her bare skin or touch her .Im waiting for our wedding ,after wedding i will make her mine officially & physically .I cant wait to touch her .Im really excited to make love with her *Smirk* I want to be her first & last .Yeh in past i never touched her in that way ,i just kissed her & i know im her first kiss & i know she is still virgin Bcz in the past & recent i checked her all details .I will give her my all love & care . If someone try to hurt her then i will make sure to show them real hell .

I look at her lips & kiss her lips .I suck her lips but gently ,i dont want to hurt her . I was kissing her .But suddenly driver said that we are infront of my jet .So i pull away & hide her face after pecking her lips & forehead . I carried her in bridal style & go inside my big private jet .

When i go inside while my love is in my arms ,all staffs welcome me & i just nodded , i go to the room & order to take off ,i put her on the bed take my coat from her & put blanket on her Bcz winter season is near so i dont want her to catch cold . After sometime we are on the sky .I drink water & go to the bed & hug her tightly ,i sniff her vanilla scent......i put my face in her neck & pull her more closer , I cuddle with her after 1 hour we will reach Seoul .After sometime we reach Seoul .

Jk's dark side : Now our Queen we will always with us *Smirk*