Chapter 13(Smut)

⚠Smut warning 🔞⚠- (If you are uncomfortable you can skip this part)

Author pov :

They both pull away from the kiss .They are now breathing heavily.

Jk kissed her cheeks ,her heart is beating fast .

He move forward & kissed her right earlobe & its giving goosebumps on her body .

Jk : My Love i love u so much . *whisper *

He sucked on her skin of her neck ,making sure leave a dark mark on her skin .

Y/n : Mmmhh...

She moan as he sucked harder then before .

Jk : Moan for me baby ,i want to hear your sweet moan .

He said & nibble on her skin.

y/n: Ahhh....Jung....kook..~

She moaned out his name loudly ,which made him happy & proud .He pull away & smirked , he looked at her , who was panting under him .

Without any warning he smashed his lips on her & kissed her hardly then before .He took her lip between his lips & sucked on it harder.He licked her lips to asking for permission to enter his tongue inside her mouth so she opened her mouth .His left hand slides inside her dress , she arched her back in pleasure as his cold hand came in contact with her warm skin .His another hand slides behind her back to open her dress zip & he opened it quickly.He remove her dress now she is half naked , she is now in her bra & panty .

He gripped her right breast in his hand & massaged on it , she gasped bcz of sudden pleasure .

y/n :Mmmmhhh ~

she moaned.

Jk : Oh...Baby .

He said between the kiss & massaged her breasts while his tongue explored each & every corner of her mouth .

They both pulled away , breathing heavily. He attached his forehead with her .

Jk : I love you (while caressed her cheek)

y/n : I love you too my Bunny kook.*smile*

His hand touch her breast .He snuggle his face in her neck & start sucking & licking on it .

Jk : You have no idea how many time i have to control myself not to touch you .Oh they are so soft. *massaging her boobs*

Her hand went near his hairs & pulled him closer to her .

y/n :Jung......kook...aahhh~

she moaned as he lightly bite her skin & licked it .He dont want to give her pain .

He slide his hand inside her bra & unhooked it .He quickly removed her bra from her .She become nervous & Jk notice that .

Jk : Just feel me & concentrate on my kisses ok.