Chapter 31

After 5 months --------

Author pov :

12:00 am-

Jk & Y/n is sleeping peacefully .Jk is holding her in his arms & his one hand is on y/n's 9 months pregnant tummy .Y/n feel cramps on her abdomen but she ignore it .But after sometime she feel a bad cramps so she open her eyes & hold her tummy .She is feeling little pain But again she feel another cramps which is very painful for her .

Y/n : Ahhhh....Kook....!!

Jungkook heard her scream & quickly sat on the bed & saw Y/n is crying in pain while holding her tummy .

Jk : Baby what happened ? *panic*

Y/n :....ahhh.....Kook....i think baby is coming out .....ahh....!!

JK widened his eyes & quickly wear his shirt bcz he was sleeping only in his pant & Y/n is wearing a night dress .Jk quickly make her sit & hold her .

Jk : Baby its will be ok....hmm......take deep breaths ...ok....

Jk made her wear her robe .

Jk quickly call the driver & Carried her in bridal style .On the way of hospital Y/n was screaming in pain which made Jungkook worried .He hug her & peck her so that she can distract her from her pain .

Hospital -

Aftr reaching hospital all doctors come towards them & take y/n in the labour room .Jk stand outside ,he is now standing outside he can hear her scream he is now sweating .He call his hyungs to come here .

After sometime all members come inside the hospital & go towards Jungkook who is now crying silently .

Jin : Jungkook dont worry .She will be ok .

Jk : Hyung she is in pain .I wish i can take her all pain .*sniff*

Yoongi : Dont worry .You know she is strong .