Chapter 14(Smut)

 Smut - (If you are uncomfortable you can skip this part)

Author pov :

Its 6:00 am .

Jungkook is now fully awake & y/n is sleeping in Jungkook's embrace .He know that she is tired .He is just admiring her .

Her neck , collarbone ,shoulder is full with his love marks .He is feeling proud while looking at his all marks on her .He pull her more close ,giving her his warmth. He look at her , now she is all HIS, ONLY HIS.

He remembered their first night & smile but y/n move lightly & the blanket move from her one breast & now its fully display in front of him. He gulp, his hormones started rise .They are lying naked ,only a blanket is covering them .He looked down at his member & bite his lower lip.

Smut start -

Jk : Fuck !! im hard now .

He look at y/n who is in her deep sleep.

JK : Sorry baby but i need you now .

He pulled blanket down from her body. She is naked in front of him .

JK : You are so beautiful my love .

Without wasting his time he gripped her boobs in his hands .

JK : So soft , i m addicted with her boobs .

He dipped his head between the valley of her boobs while massaging them gently with his hand .

Y/n : Mhhh... she moaned in her sleep.

Jk looked at her & smirked .He start sucking her nipples

y/n :Mhhh.....

After that He sat down & wide her legs with his hands & looked there .

Jk : So wet for me .

He touched her pussy with his fingers .

Jk : Sorry baby.But i really...... need you .