Chapter 30(Smut)

Author pov :

After 2 months -

( smut)

Y/n : Ahh~~~ Koo...kook im going to....ahh..~~~

Y/n said while moaning bcz Jungkook is thrusting in her rapidly but not hard bcz she is pregnant .

JK : Cum for me baby *groan*

With that Y/n cum on him & Jk started thrusting in her ,he is also close to him climax .

After 4 thrusts Jungkook finally cum in her .Jk laid beside her while panting .

(Smut end)

Jk : was i rough on you baby ?

Y/n : No ...it was gentle .*tired tone*

after 1 min Jk look at her now she is sleeping .Jk chuckles , peck her lips & clean her & himself .

He pull duvet on her & he also laid beside her & take her bare body in his embrace .

Jungkook put his left hand on her 4 months pregnant tummy .He smile & kiss her tummy.

Jk : Hey baby .Come out fast .

With that he also fall asleep while holding her in his embrace.

After 1 month --------

Today they got to know about the baby's gender its a boy .Y/n & Jk become happier.But Jk thought its a girl bcz he wanted a cute baby girl .But he is also happy that baby & his wife is ok. He really dont care about gender .They throw a small party in their mansion only with family means his hyungs & y/n 's Jennie unnie , her son & her mother .Yes Y/n also contact with Jennie & tell her everything , at first Jennie was angry with Jungkook but after knowing his love towards y/n she forgive him .

After 2 weeks-

Y/n is now sitting inside her car while looking at the blue sky, she is going towards Jungkook's office bcz she misses him a lot ,Many guards are also with her for her protection .Y/n didnt mind bcz she is scared of Choi