Chapter 22

(Last Flashback)

(Last Flashback)

Author pov :

Y/n opened her eyes but brightness hit her so close her eyes .She again open her eyes but slowly & adjusted her vision .She look at her environment.She is in a hospital room . Suddenly someone open the door & y/n saw a beautiful girl is coming towards her & sat on the stool beside her bed .

?? : You finally wake up .Are you feeling pain?

Y/n : Im ok . But who are you ? How i came here ?

?? : You didnt remember last night ? You were hit by a car .

Now y/n remember everything about yesterday .

?? : Btw I'm  kang Jennie & You ?

Y/n : Im Y/n .

Jennie : Oh Y/n .nice name .The doctor said that you are ok now . You got a fracture on your right leg & cut on your forehead.I think you should inform your family .

Y/n : I m alone & i have no one .My family threw me out of their life .*tears falling*

Jennie : Hey sweety why are you crying ?Shhh.....its ok .... now im with you . *hug her*

Y/n feels relax in her embrace.

Y/n : Thank you but i don't want to trouble you .

Jennie : Hey just shut up .you are not troubling me .Ok now tell me what happened ?

Y/n feel positivity so she tells her everything how her life was ,how she was betrayed by her own love , how her family kick her out ?

Jennie become angry on that person who betrayed her & also on her family .

Y/n cried after telling her & Jennie feel bad for her & hug her tightly .

Jennie : Hey dont cry .Now I'm here with you .Now you are my lil sister .hmm....shhh......stop crying .

Y/n : Thank you unnie .*smile *

& this is how Y/n meet Jennie . After that Jennie takes her in her house .Jennie's mother also become happy to have her (y/n) in their life .They treated her like a family ,give her love .Y/n also getting close to them ,she became friend of Jennie .She also recovered from her injuries & started to work with Jennie .