Chapter 19

(Still Flashback)

(Still Flashback)

Author pov :

After y/n becomes unconscious Jk quickly left Dayoen & goes towards her .He hold her in his arms .

Jk : Hey...y/n..open your eyes(he shook her but didnt respond)sh*t!!

Jk quickly carried her in bridal style & took her out of the school building.

He take her inside his car & the driver starts the car towards hospital .

He take her inside his car & driver start the car towards hospital .

Jk is holding her in his lap & he quickly take his phone & call his man .

Jk : I want that boy in my basement .*dark voice*

Man : Ok sir .

with that Jk cut the call .They reach to the hospital & he take her inside.

Jk is now standing outside of y/n's room .Then the doctor walk out from her room .

Jk : How is she ?*worried*

Doc : Dont worry Mr.Jeon .She is ok now .She fainted bcz of fear & lack of oxygen like someone hold mouth & nose tightly so she cant able to breath properly. But now she is ok.You save her in right time .

Jk : Can i meet her ?

Doc : Yes you can . But now she is unconscious but after some time she will wake up .

Jk : Thank you Doctor .

Doc : Dont thank me .Its my duty .

After that the doctor left & Jk went inside her room & sat on the stool beside her bed .

Jk just look at her & hold her hand .

After 10 min y/n opened her eyes & look at him

After 10 min y/n opened her eyes & look at him .

Jk notice her movement & looks at her face , her teary eyes are looking at him . Her tears are hurting him .y/n quickly sat on the bed & hug her tightly & burst into tears .

Jk hug her back & caress her back .

Jk : Shh.... don't cry ...see you are ok...he is not here .shh..dont cry....

But y/n cried harder , he tried to stop her but nothing is working so he pulled her closely & smashed his lips with her .

Its his & y/n 's first kiss .(He f*cked many girls but never kissed them)

Y/n also come back into reality & kisses him back .

After 2 min he pulls back from kiss & they are panting .

Jk :Now feeling good ?*smile*

Y/n : I love you Jungkook .

He become frozen in his place & after coming back into reality he smile .

Jk : I love you too .

Y/n also smile bcz of his confession & hug him .

Y/n : Im sorry .I was ignoring you , im really sorry i thought you dont have any feeling for me but i was wrong .You also love me .*sobbing*

Jk : Its ok Sweetheart .*caress her hairs*

She pull back from hug .

y/n : Thank you for saving me .If yo-

Jk : Hey dont thank me .I love you & its my duty to save you from every danger .

Y/n : Still thank you .

Jk just smile .

Jk : So now i can say that we are dating .

y/n nodded & blush .

Jk just smirk .

*in mind* Finally i win her heart .Now i need to use this to achieve my goal .Oh y/n you are so innocent .You fall in love with this DEVIL.

Y/n : But i want it to be a secret bcz you know you are my professor.

Jk : Its ok .Baby .After your graduation, i will present you as my fiance in front of this world .

y/n : really !

Jk : Yeh .*smile*

y/n just shyly smile .

y/n : Now i want to go home Jungkook & take rest .

Jk : Ok. Lets go .

Jk just carry her in bridal style .

Y/n : *gasp* Yeh....put me down .Everyone wil-

Jk shut her by a quick peck .

Jk : So what i dont care . You are my girlfriend & i can carry you anywhere .*smirk*

y/n didnt say anything just hide her face in his chest .After that Jk take her out .

---------Night time ------------

After spending some time with y/n , he safely drove her to her house

After spending some time with y/n , he safely drove her to her house . Jk is now inside a basement where he tortures his enemies.

A boy is brutally beating by Jk's man while Jk is just sitting on his chair while holding a glass of wine .

That boy is Dayoen .He is blindfolded so he cant see JK .Jk wants to kill him but he cant bcz if he does then y/n will doubt at him .

Dayoen scream is just giving peace to JK .

Jk showed his hand to his mans to stop & they stop.

Jk go towards him & look at him who is now full with bruises & blood .His state can say that he is going to black out anytime .Jk just smirk .

Jk use his dark voice & said near his ear .

Jk : Never ever try to go near to y/n or you will lose your life .

His dark voice sent shivers down Dayoen's body & after that, he passed out .

Jk : Throw him near a hospital .

After that Jk left from there .