Chapter 12

Y/n wakes up from her sleep

Y/n wakes up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes to make her vision clear. She sits on the bed & looks around & sees that it's an unknown room.

Suddently she heard door open noise so she look there & its Jk .Jungkook was standing there only in towel on his torso .She quickly look away .

Jk : Oh you wake up baby .

y/n :hmm.... but Where are we ?

Jk : We are in Italy for our honeymoon.

Y/n : huh....

Jk : yeh.... now go & take shower .I will order our breakfast .

y/n : Ok.

After that y/n go inside the washroom to take shower .

After 10 min .She come out after wearing her cute dress .

She come out after wearing her cute dress

Jk also come inside his room .Jk look at y/n who is looking so beautiful .

Jk : Baby you are looking very beautiful my love.

y/n just blush .Jk come close to her .

Jk : You are looking more beautiful with your red cheeks .

Jk hug her so y/n hide her face on his chest .

Y/n : Stop it .*blushing hard*

Jk : Princess after our breakfast we will go outside .Ok .

y/n : Ok.

After finishing there breakfast . Jk take her to his car .......................Jk stop his car on side of a road & they both come out to walk around .They are walking while holding each others hand .Being with Jungkook y/n forget her all pain , stress .Jk bought some showpieces for y/n .Y/n is feeling very happy with him . She want to spend her whole life with him .

After sometime y/n become hungry so Jungkook take her italy no:1 restaurent .They both eat their lunch .Enjoy their time together .

Evening -

Jk & y/n come back to their hotel room .This hotel is own by him .They are staying Jk's personal top floor in that hotel .Y/n is kinda tired .She go inside to the washroom to wash her face .When she come out she didnt find Jungkook . Then she notice that there is a big box on the bed & a paper .