Chapter 07

Author pov :

6:00 pm--

Y/n opens her eyes & feels herself in someone's arms .But she knew that it was Jungkook . Y/n tried to free herself but Jungkook pulled her more close & said .

Jk : Dont move Love . I love your warmth .

Y/n : i dont care just leave me you Idiot .

Y/n finally freed herself & sat on the bed But feel pain on her right shoulder .Jk Quickly

sit on his bed & said .

Jk : Dont touch it .Its will hurt more if you touch it .*with concerned eyes*

Y/n : Its bcz of you . Why are not you leaving me huh.......im tired of everything.Bcz of you i lost my everything .I will never forgive you *teary eyes*

Jk didnt say anything Just keep his eyes on his lap.

y/n keep crying & her tears are hurting JK .

Jk : plz Love dont cry . you didn't eaten anything since the morning .Now plz eat something .

Y/n : Just shut up . After whats you have done with me ,do you really think that i will eat ?

Jk dont want to hurt her but for y/n he need to strict .

Jk order his maid to bring food for y/n .

After some time maid knocks his door .Jk go there & take the tray & close the door .

Jk sit beside y/n & place the on the bed .

Jk : Love you need to eat .

Y/n : I dont need it .Just go away .*sobbing*

JK thought for some time then a idea clicked in his mind .

Jk : ok then ....

Jk take the glass & drink the juice not fully .

y/n was in her own world she didnt notice Jk 's action .

Jk suddenly pull her on his lap & smashes his lip with her .Jk bite her lips so y/n open her mouth ,the Jk pass all the juice in her mouth & y/n forcefully drink it all .